Chapter 20

It was now winter and Avery had been spending more time around Fred, George and Abigail. It had been the same routine for several weeks, wake up, get ready for school, and have breakfast and then have lessons. She was on her way too the library to see hermione.

On her way to the library she heard footsteps. She suddenly turned around to see nothing there. As she walked on to the library she saw a shadow out side in the darkness. She suddenly opened the library doors to hear the teacher say "you must get back to your dormitories before it gets dark."

As she saw everyone running, Avery was just walking, she felt the darkness growing on her.

Suddenly, she felt herself being pulled back and an arm held loosely around her neck. Avery thought it was Fred and George messing around until the arm around her neck tightened and she had problems breathing.

She saw the death eater mark which was sitting still on his arm. She suddenly saw her reflection and the mysterious person through a window. She suddenly felt pain in her heart. She fainted...

*************************************

"A-Avery, it's m-me Eva. It's cold, let me help you"

"I c-can't see c-clearly, it's blurry" she rubs her eyes.

"Can you see now"

"Yes, EVA LOOK B-behind you"

"Well done Eva, for getting ave back to me"

Tom grabs Eva's hair and flicks her back.

"S-sorry ave, h-he said..."

"I said. That id protect you and look after you" Tom said.

"You'd never do that, you cockroach"

"That's not nice ave, you don't treat your husband that way"

"You'd never be my husband, your a cruel, mean, horrible murder"

"Okay, that's it we're all going to play a game of hide and seek"

"There's a catch, I can tell" Avery said whispering.

"I will count and you two hide" Tom said.

"I'd prefer..."

"No not today, Were going to just play hide and seek."

"When do we start"

"Now"

Avery and Eva run towards the attic.

"Quickly, we don't have long"

When they got to the attic Tom said "here I come ready or not"

Avery gets the pole to get the ladder staircase. They hear Tom climbing the last few steps when they notice that there was no window to leave.

They suddenly knock down the ladder and hide, in the corners.

Avery was behind a creepy statue which let you hide inside. And eve hid in a Coffin. They heard Tom walk in, staying completely quiet.

Abi I didn't want this to be real. She hoped she was back in her bed in the Ravenclaw Common Room and she wasn't actually late for class.This is all a dream. She's going to wake up any second-"Avery!" She looked through the hole at Tom."You're listening to me aren't you?" avery gulped. Tom got closer. He slowly opened the door "why do you look so scared, now let's go look for you friend." He pulled out a knife and said, I think this coffin might need some holes. Avery then shouted "NO DON'T HURT HER" he lowered the knife and turned to face Avery "Avery, your friend is to kind, she'll betray you one day" he stabbed the knife into the coffin hearing a scream coming from inside.

Avery ran over to him "STOP" she began to cry. "Did you forget that I can still kill you, I am part of the death eaters and I have a very sharp knife" he began to corner Avery.

Avery saw Eva open the coffin slowly, avery didn't want this to be real.. That's what it was, "Avery!" She looked up at tom."You're listening to me aren't you?" Avery nodded. Tom smirked."I have a mission for you.

"You do" "Yes I do, I want you to help abi lead potter, down to the third floor corridor where Voldemort will be waiting. He will retrieve the stone that Voldemort needs and you will get it for me. Voldemort will gain power and Harry Potter will die." "You wish, how is Voldemort planning on getting into the school." "Voldemort has accomplices" "and what if I don't" "then I'd kill you" Avery sighs. "Why do you need us to help"

"That's it" he pulls out his arm and brings Voldemort. Voldemort appears next to Tom who was in the body of quirells. Voldemort then whispers to Tom "say crucio" Tom pulls out his wand and recites "crucio" Avery feels the excruciating pain within her body. She begins to feel like she was going to have a heart attack.

*************************************

When she was able to talk Tom asked "will you do it now" Avery slowly catches her breath and said "not... in a mill-million... years" he took out his wand again and pointed it at her, Avery was still in loads of pain. "Please, please don't, t-Tom..." she slowly fell to the ground feeling like this was the end.

She slowly woke up in the Library, she considered that Tom brought her back to Hogwarts. She looked around seeing, Harry, Ron and hermione. Noticing that Harry was not in danger.