Chapter 38

Ave had continued to put the cream on her arm that she was prescribed. It was the day of the Quidditch Match, Gryffindor vs Slytherin. Fred and George woke up and left Abu and Ave to sleep while they got changed into their Quidditch uniform. A couple of hours went by Before Ave woke up. She stretched as she sat up and rubbed her eyes. "Hey Ave." fred said, walking over. She smiled and kissed him.

"How did you sleep" Fred asked politely. "I don't know, i felt uncomfortable but I didn't have any nightmares"

"That's good, has the cream helped at all" Fred asked.

"No not really, it's just been the same pain for how ever long I've had these"

"Should I go tell madam pomfrey, and see if she has anything better"

"If that's okay with you, thank fred"

Fred nods and walks over to madam pomfrey. Avery stares at there conversation but can not hear what they are saying.

They walk over to the bed and madam pomfrey has a worried expression.

"That cream is the only non painful prescription, unless you want to be in pain"

"I don't want to be in here for months on end and not get any where, so having a painful prescription may only work, I say we do it that way"

"It will help so much if you do, but nobody wants to see you in pain, it's up to you now if you want to be in pain for up to a week"

"Yes please, I'll do it"

Fred walks over to Avery and says "just remember I will always love you"

Avery wen to sleep.

***********************

(2 hours passed)

Fred was sitting on the edge of the hospital bed. Whilst Avery was still asleep. He moved her hair beside her ear and kissed her cheek.

Madam pomfrey walked over and Fred stood up, "she is the most illest patient in this school"

"Have you ever dealt with this before" fred asked.

"Once, but that was about five years ago"

"What happened to that person"

"They were paralysed after and so she had to have a wheelchair for the rest of her life, she died about a year ago though because she was suffering so bad she commit suicide"

"How, if you crippled it's extremely hard to kill yourself"

"She starved herself"

Avery began to wake up to see madam pomfrey walking away and Fred leaning into her for a kiss. "What did she say Fred"

"Nothing, it's not about you"

"Okay, shouldn't you be going to the quidditch game"

"Yes but I wanted to come and visit you first"

"Okay, I love you" they both looked at the door to see George come in.

"Fred, come on we have a match" Fred kissed Avery head.

Avery then said "go, go you've got a match to win, don't hurt yourself"

"I won't" he stood up and ran towards George. Avery began to cry when he left, sad and worried for him.

"Sweet heart it's fine, he will be okay, and if he's not then I will help him recover, I've dealt with those kind of people hundreds of times and nobody dies."

Avery fell asleep,
1 hour passed,

"Avery, Avery" a familiar voice shouted.
Avery eyes opened wide to see hermione and Ron say "Harry, Harry fell"

"Is he Okay, what happened"

"There was a dementor who made him fall of his broom"

"Is Fred okay?"

"Yes, Fred is okay"

"What house won"

Hermione sighed and walked over to Harry. Avery closed her eyes hoping that she would be able to leave the hospital any day now.