Chapter 40

It was now the day Avery was allowed to leave the hospital wing, she was really happy and joyful because she wanted to be free.

So one Sunday morning g Avery woke up to needing the toilet, so she sat up got her crutches and went to the toilet, whilst she was going to the toilet, Fred stopped her to say "where are you going"

Avery sighed and looked at Fred she replied saying "the toilet" Fred and Avery laughed and Avery went to the toilet, Fred walked towards her when she got a bit further and said "do you need any help" Avery laughed and said "I'm not old, I am capable of going to the toilet by myself"

"I know but I worry about you" Avery stopped walking and looked at Fred, "Don't, don't worry about me, worry about yourself" Fred looked at Avery and sighed, Avery walked in and Fred stood still, "you can still come with me though" Avery said. Fred ran to her and said "you need to be more cautious" Avery walked to one of the toilets after she went to the toilet she got undresses and went into the shower, after her shower she shouted "Fred get me my clothes" she went into another dressing cubicles and got dressed when Fred threw it over to her, when she finally got dressed, she left with Fred who was talking to moaning myrtle.

After we left the toilets Fred stopped me to say "I'm going to practice for quidditch, I recommend researching who the heir of slytherin with hermione.

So Avery went straight to the library where she saw Abigail running towards Avery who stopped her to say "hermione has just been petrified, she has to be taken to the infirmary straight away"

"What happened exactly?" Avery asked.

"Well I heard A quiet scream come from Hermione and before i could do anything, Hermione froze like she had had the ice spell on her and she collapsed to the floor, her eyes wide open."

"Spooky"

"We need to go find Harry and Ron."

So they both went to the courtyard to find Fred and George playing gobstones. "Guys, do you know where Harry and Ron are" Avery asked.

"Harry is in Quidditch Practice and Ron is in the Great Hall, eating." Abigail nodded and ran to the Great Hall first as it was closest. She went inside with Avery and straight over to Ron who was shoving another chicken leg in his mouth. Avery took the chicken away from him and pulled him up. "Ron, come on. Go find Harry and tell him to come to the library, now!" Avery said ranting, Ron looked as though he wanted to protest but he didn't say anything so he ran out of the Great Hall, still chewing. Abigail and Avery went back to the library and looked around when they didn't see Hermione there. A voice behind her made Abi and Ave jump out of her skin. "If I remember rightly, Miss Granger was being taken to the hospital wing. Why were you researching about the Chamber Of Secrets?" Abi and Avery slowly turned round to be faced by snape.

"I was just a bit curious" so Avery and Abigail ran towards the infirmary to see Harry and Ron already there. "Guys, were sorry to see her like this, all I remember was she was in the library looking around with a mirror which made her petrified" Abigail said.

"Can you do anything" Harry asked politely. "Well were trying our best, we really are" Madam Pomfrey said.

"Try harder" Harry said. Avery sighed and said "I know that you want hermione hack but it's really hard for them so if they say there doing there best then just accept, they are trying so hard, but it's not all down to them to save everyone's life, they do there best every day and not every one survives" Avery said.