Chapter 64

Suddenly Avery fainted on her way towards her dad. It was now the next morning and she had gotten told of by her charms teacher because she missed an exam.

"Avery... Avery wake the hell up, or you'll be late again." Her classmate said.

"What what is it?" Avery gasped.

"You have to do your charms exam, or did you forget you missed it yesterday." Her friend said as Avery got out of bed and got into her uniform.

"What happened to me... why am I in the infirmary."

"You fainted last night... but Madam Pomfrey said your fine to do an exam."

"I definitely don't feel fine to be doing an exam."

"We can't tell you the question or the answers to the exam because it changes."

"Okay that's fine... I'll just do what I know... anyways Charms is a strength for me."

"We know... come on have this waffle and go to the great hall to begin your exam.. you be fine go"

She golfed down the waffle and began running to the great hall.

"Come here dear..." Professor Flitwick said.

She walked over and sighed for relief.

"You'll be fine, you've got this"

She nodded and walked in to take her seat.

She opened the exam paper and looked at the first question.

Can you name the 3 unforgivable curses?
She quickly wrote the answers down and looked at the next question.

What does wingardium leviosa do?
Levitates an object.

After a long exam and feeling better that she knew what she was writing she walked towards the double doors to see Fred and George.

"How did it go?" Fred said when she suddenly walked out. Avery nodded and looked at George for a split second.

"It was okay... how about we all go to Harry and see what happened last night." George said.

"Wait... what did happen last night?" Avery asked stopping dead in the corridor.

"Two word Sirius black." Fred smiled and went to Avery.

"What happened.., is he a good person"

"We will let Harry answer that." Fred and George said.

She walked over to Harry who was talking to Ron and said "Harry... hi, w-what happened."

She said before Harry turned around and said "Sirius black is good... he isn't a bad person."

"He isn't?" Avery said questioning.

"No, he actually was one of my parents friends at school." Harry sighed and looked at Avery.

"That sound great... what happened to him." She said looking straight at Harry.

"He flew away on Buckbeak." He said smiling.

"That's good... what happened to Abigail... I can see she's injured" she did before walking towards the clipboard.

She read the injuries and gasped. Fred and George nodded sadly, afterwards Fred walked over to Avery and took her hand. "I need to talk..." he said before walking towards the room of requirements. "Where are we going?" She asked before walking in.