Chapter 57

Fred was sat next to Avery reading the list of injuries which was on the clipboard. She had been given some drugs which helped her headaches. Avery sat up and looked at Fred she closed her eyes for a few seconds and opened them up again, he then said "Fred, Fred corn here" she said sadly. "Why are you crying." Fred held her hand and began to cry. "You've broken your knee, it also says that you might have to have it cut of" Avery put her head to his hands and began crying more.

A couple of hours passed

Avery woke up to hearing Fred say "Avery, Avery wake up, you need to wake up" fed walked over and said "your leg is bleeding." The doctor ran over and lifted Avery onto a wheelchair, the doctor brought Avery to another room, where she will have a operation. "To room c24 in the left side of the hospital" they wheeled her until a few seconds later she fainted in the wheelchair.

**********

"Ave" a women's voice sounded, "Who is there" Avery said. "Is that you Eva." The women's shadow came closer and closer until suddenly Avery saw it to be her mum. "Mum, what are you doing here" Avery said confused.

"Sweetheart it's okay, I've missed you for so long, how are you feeling" Avery  sighed and looked at the floor with a bit of guilt. "Why are you here" Avery said with confusion. "Can you please stop asking questions you seriously need to grow up" avery glared at her mum "why have you been so fucking horrible recently, it actually pisses me off" her mum pulled her wand out and said "sit down or I will do it... again" Avery sat down and held on for dear life.

Tom walked in his darkness filled the light. He suddenly walked over to Avery and Said "don't be so horrible Ave, didn't you ever get taught how to be respectful to your elders" Avery had anger in her face, she wanted to shout, "shut up, shut up... all of you... your horrible" Tom pulled his wand out and pointed it at Avery's heart, he began to threaten to kill her. Suddenly Avery closed her eyes.

*************************************

Avery was panting so fast it woke fred up, Fred sat up and said "stop tapping me, stop" Avery stopped tapping him on the shoulder about a million times, "Avery, what is it" he sat up fast "i- I i need water" he passed the water which was besides her on her bedsides table. She gulped it all down in less than 5 seconds.

She put the cup back onto the bedside desk and looked at fred. "I hate to have nightmares" avery said. Fred leaned into Avery body and hugged her until fred heard footsteps. Avery's and Fred's head moved as fast as a meerkats eyes to the double doors to see a few doctors running towards the bed,  Avery felt scared and worried.

"We need to get her to room d1, for a X-ray immediately...

we think she might have..."