Chapter 11

The holidays passed, and Avery, Abigail, Fred and George were starting a new year.

They soon got to Hogwarts seeing there friends again and eating the feast, once they went to bed and woke up the next day, they went to lesson. Avery's first lesson was defence against the dark arts with Guilderoy Lockhart.

"I'm your new defence the dark arts, teacher we're going to do a quiz Before we start todays lesson."

After the lesson finished and they did the quiz all about guilderoy Lockhart, Avery said "that was such a weird lesson" and Abigail said "I totally agree, I'm going to go to Fred, what are you going to do"

"Oh I might go to the library, I'm going to do research on Voldemort, whilst he was here at Hogwarts. Enjoy being with Fred!"

"Thank you" they went there own ways.

Whilst Avery was walking to the library she was thinking about what she already knew about Voldemort, and if he was named some one differently.

When she got to the restricted area, she saw that Voldemort's real name was Tom marvolo riddle, he went to Hogwarts 50 years ago and that he is the heir of Slytherin. She said "wow, I've learned a lot from 2 lines of the page. What else could it see" she red on noticing that Voldemort is a very hidden person, despite saying that he was just a evil man.

After learning that Voldemort made so many people suffer, she saw one line which said "how do you split the soul" Tom riddle said. Avery gulped afraid that what he was saying could mean that he actually made seven Horcruxes. Tom riddle also said "so we need to murder and then put there soul into objects to make a Horcruxe" "yes Tom, your being hypothetical, Ain't you" professor slug horn said.

*************************************

After she had looked at information about Voldemort, she decided to keep it to herself, and try not to look for the Horcruxes. So she walked towards the common room on a dark saturday evening and sat down waiting for something to happen.

20 minutes passed and Avery was getting tired of sitting in the Ravenclaw common room. So she went up to the dormitories and sat down on her bed. Soon after she sat on her bed and began to read a book about Guilderoy Lockhart. She noticed that he was hiding something, because she wasn't sure he actually did any of the magic.

She then heard voices, soon after she finished reading about guilderoy Lockhart, she slowly walked towards the window because that's where the noise came from. She opened the window feeling the coldness, and then saw some ones owl with a note.

The bird flew into the dormitory and she took the letter from his beak, she read it out loud

Dear miss Malfoy,

We are very pleased to tell you that, Abigail's father is in Azkaban because he tried to kill Harry Potter again, we caught him so you won't need to see Abigails father or Tom however we are unable to find Bellatrix.

Yours sincerely Cornelius fudge.

"Oh my, I'm happy to be free for now." She ran towards where Fred, George, and Abi were, to tell them the good news.

"Abi, Abi!" Vastly Panting

"What, what is it" happy and excited

"Voldemort, and Tom are in Azkaban"

A bird came flying towards Abi, she took the letter as Avery ran towards her, she began to read.

"Read it, hurry up"

"Okay I'm done"

"Well what do you think"

"I'm shocked, I don't believe this, we should still be curious"

"Ye, but we don't need to worry for now"

"Who says he can't escape Azkaban"

"True"