Chapter 27

The next morning Avery woke up early, she first went down stairs to have breakfast which was, a crumpet with melted butter and tea which was mikes special. Soon after She went up stairs and got dressed ignoring the fact that Abigail saw Fred and George bring her a gift. She went to garden which was small but beautiful, there was a section of the garden where you could go through the trees and go to a den, she always went here with a book and some food.

Soon after she went into the garden and had read three chapters of first year quidditch players she went back inside to got some cake which mike made for her because she was the only one that liked it. As she  walked in to get the nice, coffee cake she heard a noise in the trees, it was a rattling sound, she looked closer into the trees and saw a dark, camouflage person. She walked back into the hose  to then hear that there was someone following her. She ran towards the door and opened it and ran up to her room. She could still hear it.

When she ran to the room and locked the door she decided to nap for a little bit. So she went into her bed and closed her eyes and fell asleep a few minutes later.

*************************************

Tom walked in by unlocking the door he slowly walked over to Avery and stroked her hair, he took the handcuff and placed one part of the handcuff onto the bed and the other part around her arm. Tom then hid under her bed with his phone.

30 minutes passed

Avery began to wake up and Tom put his phone in his trousers. Avery shouted saying "mike, mike help mike."
Tom laughed and put a blanket which was just beside him.

"I thought I heard something" Avery said to her self.

"Hello Avery, how are you" mike said.

"Why am i handcuffed?" She says sighing.

"Where's Tom?" Mike says suspiciously.

"I'm not sure, if you are saying it's him then I completely agree" Avery says.

There was a noise from Tom which made Avery and mike say "what was that" Tom tried to stay still until Tom said "hello Avery"

Avery then tried to get the handcuff off the bed and shouted "HES UNDER MY BED" Tom took a knife out of his pocket and came out from underneath the bed, mike shouted saying "TOM DON'T YOU DARE" Avery crawled up on her bed and tucked her face between her legs she then closed her eyes until Tom says "oh Avery can you hear me" he said in his head. "Mike did you hear what he just said"

"What, no he didn't say anything" avery took her head out of in between her legs and opened her eyes.

Tom nodded and said in his head "your telepathic"

"Fuck off" she said out loud.

"What Avery" mike said

"Sorry mike, can I just have some personal space" she says confused.

"Ye sure, just talk to me if you need help"

Avery nodded and said "bye"

"How long have you known" Avery said.

"Since I met you." Tom walked over and sat on the edge of the bed.

"You couldn't have, Can you" she says shaking.

"Don't ask any questions, just go back to sleep"

"Wait, my dream was about you"

"Yes I know"

"How?"

"I can control them too"

"You can? But how"

"Long story, just go back to sleep"

"Wait, if you can control my dreams then you can control my whole body"

"GO TO sleep" he says angrily

"Your gonna make me dream something"

"No, I won't let you control me"

"Avery, sleep" he says into her head.

"Make me" she says in her head

He laughs.

"Wait, I just said that in my head but how" she says out loud.

She then felt tired all of a sudden.

"Don't make me"

"Make you do what"

He smirks and says "good night.

Avery felt so tired she couldn't control it anymore so she just fell asleep.