Chapter 59

It was finally the day Abigail came back to Hogwarts. Avery had felt sadder that Abigail's mum cared about her. She sat at the Ravenclaw table waiting for Abi to walk in.

A few minutes passed

Abigail walked in with George. He sat beside Fred at the Gryffindor table.
and Abigail sat at the slytherin table beside Draco who stared at her Meanly.

Avery sighed and looked at Abigail who smiled at her, Avery smiled back. She began to eat her food until she was interrupted by Eva who said "I slept a bit to long"

"That's fine, your actually on time, at least you weren't late to lesson."

"True, Thanks Ave"

5 minutes passed

"Students I've got a announcement to make" Dumbledore said.

"Abigail smith has returned back to Hogwarts."

The whole school clapped even Draco. Abigail was blushing. After she finished breakfast Avery had no ideas what she should fo afterward and . So she walked back up to the Ravenclaw dormitories with Eva.

When arriving at the dormitory Eva and Avery sat down by the fire imagining what happened to the basilisk last year and what it might have been looked like  in his presence. A few minutes passed and Avery felt her head buzzing. Eva tried to ask her a question but Avery was in so much pain it was  to hard to understand what she was saying. Eva helped Avery to the infirmary as soon as Avery said "e-Eva t-take me t-to-the infirmary... please."

When they struggled there way to the infirmary Avery and Eva shouted for help. Madam pomfrey ran over and said "oh my, your as bad as Abigail honestly" Avery looked at Eva in pain holding her chest she rolled her eyes and then all of a sudden closed them.

"Avery?" Eva said

"Ave, can you hear me" avery's eyes closed and didn't open, madam pomfrey later her on the floor and said "contact St Mungo's straight away" a few minutes passed and avery's pulse stopped. Everyone but madam pomfrey panicked "please sit Eva... please for me" madam pomfrey said.

St Mungo's came and put Avery on a stretcher asking for the paramedics to do certain instructions. 10 minutes flowed by and Avery woke up being sick on her blanket.  She sat up "She's awake, she's awake" Eva said. A doctor turned his head towards Avery and said "it's fine, here's a sick bowl" Avery kept being sick until about a minute later, "you've got Unknown injuries however Professor snape said you get tortured a lot by a person called Rhys, is that correct?."

"Yes it is, What has that got anything to do with why this happening" Avery asked.

"You could get traits with getting tortured for instance you could faint or have a fit." The young doctor replied with. He picked up his clipboard and wrote

Avery sighed and looked at Eva before saying "how long until we get there, I need the toilet"

The young doctor looked at Avery and put the clipboard before saying "we should be here just about now, Yes we're here" the man stood up and Avery sat up he took the handles from the bed and pulled it down onto the floor before saying "we've got to give you an x ray before you can go to bed, is that okay." Avery nodded and held Eva's hand before going into the hospital. When she got back into a X-ray she felt the nervousness she felt last time she instantly felt the tingling and imagined what Rhys did to her.

With out warning the lights went out and Avery said "what's going on?" She closed her eyes before she felt a light shine on her "are the light back on?" She kept her eyes closed until all of a sudden felt water fall onto her cheek she opened her eyes and saw that she wasn't in the X-ray anymore. She looked around seeing people ordinary people walking in the middle of the ministry of magic. She abruptly kept looking around for Rhys or Voldemort until she saw a light at the tip of her eye shining from behind her, she turned around to see her mum in the distance pointing the wand at her. Avery began to run for her life towards the lift where she saw her dad, suddenly everything froze accept herself, she looked around and wiped the tears away.

She woke up to the doctors wheeling her on the hospital bed, "what happened to me? Where are we going?" Avery said before noticing that the doctors weren't actually doctors, it was Rhys, Voldemort, Michelle, Bellatrix and her mum. "No, no this can't happen?" She said crying. "It has though" Rhys said, "it's so sad, we just wanted you to shut up" her mum said. "I trusted you, how can you ever be anyone's mother, your a bitch" Avery said before they stopped the hospital bed in a room with abandoned hospital equipment. "That's it do it" Lucy said, before they all left the room with out a word.