Chapter 71

Avery walked out confused and sad. She looked down the hall to see Fred who smiled at her and ran to her. "I wanted to ask..." Fred said

"Ask what... my lord." Avery laughed.

"You know... come on let's go." Fred took her hand and ran to the spare room. soon locking the door.

He took his top of and whispered "let me help..." he walked over to Avery and took the buttons of her clothes. "You'll be fine... we can both agree that we've never done this before" he said whispering.

"No I can agree... one word Rhys..." She said hugging him as soon as she had taken her top off. "Okay let's be quick... it feels strange being apart from everyone else." Avery nodded and they both took the rest of there clothes of.

They laid in bed next to each other holding hands to start of with feeling the anxiety's. Fred nodded and said "you'll be safe... ignore that Rhys ever did those things to you" Avery nodded and said sure. Fred went on top of Avery and started. Avery closed her eyes and breathed heavily.

"Avery open your eyes... you'll be fine" Fred said. "Okay..." she opened her eyes and said "okay let's enjoy this." Avery and Fred began to move around soon Avery was on top of him feeling happy. After a few minutes Avery had stopped and laid back next to Fred, they were both breathing heavily.

"Did you like That" Fred said

"Yes very much" Avery said

It was now the next morning, Avery woke up to Spencer's screaming from next door. Fred was still asleep she walked down stairs to see Molly knitting.

"Morning Mrs Weasley, how did you sleep" Avery said smiling

"You startled me, sorry dear yes I slept well, how did you" Avery smiled

"I slept well thank you."

"We've got..." suddenly they heard Talking

Molly and Avery ran up the stairs followed by Amelia, Arthur, Ginny and Percy "George, take her to the living room." Molly said as they moved out the way to let George through.

He held Abigail's hand as he lead her downstairs. She sat down in the armchair and brought her knees up to her chest. Abi hugged her knees, not looking at anyone as Arthur shooed them out of the room. Abi felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked up and saw her Mother standing there, looking worried. Avery continued to follow Molly "Is this about yesterday?"

Abi blankly nodded and watched as Millie sat down on the sofa. She held her daughters hand. "You need to understand that Spencer is just a baby. She doesn't know who's who. You need to spend more time with her. Hurting yourself is not the answer.

None of us want to believe this but one day, your Father will return and if he knows what you've done, he'll use that against you." Abi nodded and wiped her eyes.

She stood up, putting on a fake smile. "I just need to relax. You're right." She said."No that's not what I-" Millie started but she stopped herself when Abi was no longer in the room. Amelia sighed. She wasn't going to get through to her. Avery followed Abu as Abi went upstairs and into her and Georges' room. Avery and Abigail saw him feeding Spencer soon sitting next to him. "Can I feed her?" Abigail muttered, glancing up at George. He smiled and took the bottle he was using out of Spencers' mouth, making her whine. He wiped her mouth and then gently passed her over to Abi who cradled Spencer in her arms.

She took the tiny bottle from George and put the teat near her mouth. Spencer immediately opened her mouth and continued to drink the milk. Abi smiled as Spencer stared up at her with her big, hazel brown eyes. "She looks just like you." Abigail said, looking at George.

He leaned down and kissed Abi. "I bet she will have your personality, though." George replied. Abi's smile fell and she sighed. "I hope not." George stroked Abi's hair. "I do. She'll be beautiful, funny, smart, bossy but most of all, perfect." Abi smiled again and the pair locked eyes. Abi thought to herself,

Maybe it wasn't so bad, after all.