Chapter 35

The next couple of days was the same. The routine was the same; George would go to breakfast, go to lessons, eat dinner and stay with Abigail all night. That changed when Fred and George  woke up one morning to find Abi and Ave gone. Fred sat bolt right up in the chair and shook George who slipped off the chair. They stared at the bed Abi was supposed to be laying in. "Where are they?!" George yelled, standing up.

Just then, Abi walked in, holding onto crutches. Her right leg was in a cast. She looked over at the twins and smiled. "Abi" George said, George ran over to Abigail and they both had a awkward hug. "Abi, Where's Ave?" Fred said.

"I thought she might have been with you" George walked over to Fred, and said "bro, she might have just felt tired and went to bed" fred smiles and said "yeah you might be right, I'll go ask Eva"

George then nodded and left to go look for Eva. He walked to the library firsts, to find hermione, Ron and Harry researching Nicholas flamel.

"Have any of you three seen Avery" Fred asked politely.

"No sorry, she could be with Eva, in the Ravenclaw common room." Hermione said

"Thank you, all of you, I'll go check there now" feed said.

He walked towards the common room to see a Ravenclaw student, Fred stopped them in there path and said "is Avery in there, I'm looking for her" Fred asked politely."

"I'm not sure, go ask Eva, she's in there" a girl said. Fred walked up the stairs to the door to see it open, he walked in to see Eva in the sofa reading a book."

"Eva" Fred said "I need to just know if you know where Avery is"

"No sorry" Eva said. "But I can help you go look for her." Fred nodded and said "thank you, I think she might be missing"

"I hope you can find her, let's first go to professor flitwick, because she did say this morning she had to ask him something about a spell she discovered"

"Yeah let's go there" so they both walked down the stairs and saw Professor snape talking to professor McGonagall.

"Sir, do you know if you have seen Avery malfoy walking around today" Eva asked politely. "No sorry Miss Smith" snape And McGonagall said.

"But she could be with hagrid"

"We might go there but we thought she might be with Professor flitwick because she said she needed to ask him something"

"Very we'll miss smith, you better be quick because it's almost nightfall" they stared to walk down the corridor until they saw Avery laying on the floor, unconscious"

"Avery" Fred said. "Somebody help, Eva get Professor McGonagall and Professor snape" Eva's face began to change, into Michelle and fed screamed, he then lifted Avery and tried to run until she got out her wand and said "crucio"

Fred dropped Avery and he fell to the ground, Michelle walked over to him whilst he was still being tortured. She heard a teacher so she stopped them from being tortured and she evaporated into thin air.

Professor snape and Professor McGonagall saw Fred on the floor curled up in a ball as saw Avery unconscious on the floor.

"Where's Eva" snape said.

"She w-wa-was not her, I-I-it w-w-was mi-mi-mich-Michelle" Fred said.

"Who?" McGonagall said.

Fred fainted next to Avery.

"Let's get them to the infirmary straight away."

Snape took Fred and McGonagall took Avery, to the infirmary. When they got them they were awaited by madam pomfrey who said "what happened"

"Mr Weasley seemed to have got tortured by someone, he was saying something but it was unclear to what he said and Miss malfoy had already fainted by the time we saw what happened"

"Thank you Professors, you are free to go now" madam pomfrey said. "Thank you, please try and help them"

"I'll do my best" she said.

**********************

2 hours passed and it was now 10:00pm Avery began to wake up, madam pomfrey came running over saying "its to late for you to be up dear, go back to sleep"

Avery then nodded and said "what happened to me"

"We're not sure, we hoped you would know, but you do have bruises and a few cuts up you arm"

"Cuts on my arm, you saw that" Ave said.

"Oh I see. You harm" she whispered.

"How did you know?"

"Because you just told me" she said laughing.

"Hey back to sleep before you wake fred up"

Fred began to wake up, he rubbed his eyes and said "why am I here"

"You hurt yourself, mr Weasley" madam pomfrey said.

"Avery, your okay" he said excitedly.

"Yes, I'm okay but what happened all I remember was a light and then nothing"

"Did you hear anything"

"Yes but it wasn't words it was screaming"

"Screaming you say, it could have been Eva because she has gone missing"

"Yes, I remember that I was in the infirmary with Abigail and then Eva wanted me to help her because she was..."

"She was what. We need to know"

"She said that Tom wanted to kill her, she was crying so I tried to bring her to Professor Dumbledore's office because he helps with that kind of stuff"

"So then when I was running I turned around to tell her to hurry up and that's when I saw the light."

"So it could have been Michelle trying to stop her, but then it hit me, is she in here?" Fred said

"No she's not" madam pomfrey said as she walking in.

"That's odd, where could she be"

"I went looking for you Avery and I saw Eva but then I found out when I saw you on the floor it was actually Michelle" Avery said

"Michelle, no Michelle has got her hostage" she thinks.

"What do we do" Avery said

"I have no idea" Fred said.

"I know what you should do though Avery, you should sleep"

"But..."

"No buts, just sleep you can discuss it when your feeling better"

"Fine" avery said.

Avery closed her eyes and fell asleep.