Chapter 39

Avery heard voices from all around her. She felt something soft under her head. As she opened her eyes, Ave saw the blury figures of Fred. "Ave?" She blinked a couple of times  and made her vision clear. She quickly sat up and looked deep into his eyes.

"Fred" avery said whispering. "I need to say what I learnt about the heir of slytherin."

"Yes, tell me what you have learnt" avery sighed and took a deep breath before talking. "At first I thought it might have been Draco because he's in slytherin and he has been very suspicious recently. But then what I learnt was that Voldemort speaks parcel tongue, so I came to the conclusion to think it was Voldemort."

"Yes it most likely is, thank you Avery." Fred said and then left. Avery sighed and then Fred turns around to hear Avery say outloud, "Fred, ill keep you updated" Fred nods and turns to face the trio.

The trio run up to Avery and say "Avery have you learned anything about the heir of slytherin."

"Yes I did, I think it may be Voldemort" Avery says looking at her bed. "Okay thank you, we also wanted to ask how you are feeling"

"Right now" Avery Says. hermione nods "well right now I feel like I need a drink and food, but earlier I felt sick and annoyed because I want to Greg out of here"

"We'll get you some food and some water" Ron left to get some food and Harry went with him, Hermione sighed and sits on the chair besides Avery's bed, "How did you come to the conclusion that Voldemort was the heir of slytherin" hermione said

"He is in slytherin and he is parcel tongue" avery says knowingly, "how did you know he is parcel tongue" hermione said. "Well he was at Hogwarts 50 years ago and that's when the heir of slytherin opened the..."

"Go on tell me, Avery, Avery" Avery looked behind hermione to see Lucius malfoy, Avery sat up and had her mouth wide open, Hermione turned around to see Lucius malfoy, hermione moves out the way "father" Avery said scared. "Yes, Ave"

"Why are you here" Lucius took a set at the end of the bed and Hermione left. "I need to say something to you" Avery gulped and said "continue" Lucius stares into Avery's eyes and said "everyone keeps conspiring that you believe that the heir of slytherin is Draco, is this true" Avery sighed and said "I did believe that but then I conspired nite and believed it was Voldemort"

"Okay that's all I wanted to hear, now test you have a long day tomorrow"

"What do you mean a long day"

"You'll see. Just sleep and dream"

Avery sighed and says "you can go now" Lucius left with out saying anything.

Avery closed her eyes to dream, and that's when she felt the pain.