Chapter 55

It was a sleepless night, she had been woken up by Abigail waking in from the room next door saying  she was pregnant Avery gasped and felt concerned. Amelia walked in saying "my- my daughter is pregnant" Avery rolled her eye and sighed. It was now the day where she would return to Hogwarts.

"Fred- fred wake up, we've got to get ready." Avery was so happy.

"What is it, Avery?"

"Hogwarts, were going back" Avery was  hyper.

30 minutes passed and every one else woke up to hearing Avery jumping for joy.

After everyone was all ready, they all went to platform 9  and 3/4. Where they saw Harry with hermione and Ron. They went into a compartment with some girls.

Suddenly the train went to a holt and it went pitch black. Avery looked out the window to see it freezing. She heard something by the door and suddenly saw a dementor which went to Harry's compartment which was next door.

When Avery went into Harry's compartment, Harry was eating chocolate. Avery suddenly said "Harry are you alright?" Harry ignored everything around him and looked out the window.

10 minutes passed

Avery was sat with the Ravenclaw students listening to the song, when the song finished professor Dumbledore made a announcement. "With request from the ministry of Magic Hogwarts will until further notice play host to the dementors of Azkaban until Sirius black is captured. The dementors will be stationed at every entrance of the grounds, now whilst I've been assured there presence will not disrupt our day to day activities, a word of caution dementors are viscous creatures. They will not extinguish while they hunt but the one that gets in there way there for I must warn you each and everyone of you give them no reason to harm you. It is not in the nature that dementors will be forgiving, but you know happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one only remembers to turn on the light."

Avery stood up and went to her dormitory with Eva and a few other Ravenclaw students. She went to bed and fell straight to sleep. It was now the next day and she went to lesson with Eva.

When she got to her first lesson which was magical creature she saw that they were  going to ride Buckbeak. "Okay Avery, thank you for volunteering." After riding buckbeak avery went to lupins class with Eva.

"Does anyone here know what a boggart is?"

"A boggart is a shapeshifter that usually lurks in dark spaces. It has no definite form, taking the shape of that which is most feared by the person who encounters it. When not in the sight of a person, it is believed to look like a dark blob" Avery said

"Well done miss Montgomery" he said politely.

"Let's practice first. With out wands, after 3, ridiculous"

"Ridiculous" the whole class said.

"Very good, just a bit louder, listen ridiculous"

"Ridiculous" the class said.

"Very good now that's just the easy part, the incantation alone is not enough, what really finishes a Boggart is laughter, you need to force it, to assume what shape you find truly amusing. Let me explain now Avery will you join me."

Avery breathed and walked over to him.

"Okay don't be shy. Come on, what frightens you the most of all"

"Rhys"avery says

"Rhys, very well"

"And I believe you have just met your mum for the first time in a long time"

"Yes but I don't want the boggart turning into her either"

"Okay, it won't. I want you to picture her clothes only her clothes very clearly"

"Okay when I open that wardrobe this is what I want you to do"

He walked over to her and whispered "picture Rhys with your mums clothes can you do that for me"

Avery nodded and took her wand out her pocket

"One, two, three" the wardrobe opened and Avery looked at Rhys petrified.

"Ridiculous" suddenly Rhys turned from wearing his own clothing to seeing his mums clothes on him.

10 minutes passed

It was now lunch and Avery went to Fred who said "have either of you seen George today?"

"Sorry no fred." Avery went over to Harry listening to what they said "He's been sighted," a student said

"Who" Ron said

"Sirius black"

" Dufftown, that's not far from here"

"You don't think he would come to Hogwarts. Do you?"

"There's dementors everywhere in every entrance"

"Dementors He's already passed them once, hadn't he?, who says he won't do it again"

"That's right, black could be any where, it's like trying. To catch smoke with your bare hands" avery looked down to the photo and paused for a few seconds.

It was now third lesson, one of the only lessons which had Eva, Avery and Fred. They all sat together listening to Professor Snapes boring voice. They were talking about werewolf's.

After the lesson finished Harry's year went to hogs mead, Harry was unable to go because his parent had to sign a letter allowing him to go. When everyone came back Fred saw that the fat lady was not in there to let the students into the dormitory so they slept in the hall.

Meanwhile avery And Eva were worried because of Sirius black. But they fell asleep.