Chapter 76

Avery was still asleep 3 days later Fred was worried sick. "Freddie, we need to go..." George said "I- I don't want to... she is all I've got"

"He's right you know" Dumbledore said as he walked over to Avery's bed. "Sir, you startled me... s-Sorry yes I'll go to class" Fred said "sorry boy... we'll do what ever we can to save her life."

Fred looked at Avery and before walking of to class. "You can come visit me when ever you feel troubled." Dumbledore said, Fred nodded and walked of with George.

*************************

Dumbledore stood beside Avery and stroked her head smoothly, "get well soon" he said before walking over to the clipboard.

Avery Montgomery's symptoms
-early pregnant
-coma
-nightmares

The list went on, Soon Dumbledore walked out the infirmary taking a sweet from the end of her bed. He left with out a word.

Fred Weasley later came back to the infirmary worried sick. "A-Avery" He said running over to her bed. "Sorry mr Weasley, she is still in a coma." He went over to her head and sat down he soon stroked her rich, soft, beautiful hair which a few minutes later made him cry, George hugged his twin brother and said "look at the bright side." Fred stood up and shouted "look at the bright side, I've been trying to look at the bright side for two weeks." George calmed his twin brother and sighed.

**************************

It was now night Avery was still in the coma and Fred had been sitting beside her for hours. He looked at her face and stroked it a few times. He suddenly saw her twitched, he called for madam pomfrey and said "s-she twitched, her eye." She look at Avery's eye and Fred stared to and suddenly she twitched again. Madam pomfrey went over to the tray and took eye wash, she went to her eye and put it in.

"She might hopefully wake up, if you seen her move again then call me."

"Yes, definitely." He said before sitting back down on the chair.

It was now the next day and Fred had no sleep, george ran in saying "any results" Fred nodded and said "she twitched last night, have they found Abigail yet?" George shook his head and said "did you get any sleep. Fred shook his head, george then replied saying "you need to sleep, the nurses will look after her, let's go to Dumbledore." Fred nodded his head

Fred stood up and walked with george to Dumbledore's office. When they finally got to there destination they talked to Dumbledore and he said yes. George went to lesson and Fred went to his dormitory.