Chapter 75

Meanwhile
Fred was in his bed room crying "Fred, you've got a letter from someone" fred ran down stairs and took the letter.

Mr Weasley
Avery Montgomery is kept hostage by someone named barty crouch junior. Avery was with me, I was returning her to you and your family but as we were I fainted because he did a spell on me I saw him take her I wanted to help her.
Yours sincerely,
Cornelius fudge xx

Fred put the letter to his chest and cried.

*************************************

Avery on the other hand had been pulled back up after screaming so bad she almost broke the glass. "That's to far Avery" Barty said "your dangerous, you'll have to try and control it better" Avery felt confused.

"What do you mean control it" she said following him down the stairs. "Voldemort is trying to kill you by controlling you." Avery sighed and said confused "are you good or bad then"

"People have their own opinions about me, you've been told by Dumbledore that I'm a bad person, and mr malfoy says I'm good, is that true?" Avery sighed and thought about what he said "okay, that's fine. Have you told fred what happened?" He faced Avery and held her by her shoulders "no but Cornelius has"

"But he'd say something bad because I know for a fact that he had a situation with you."

"I know, you need to come with me Avery. Voldemort wants to see you but I won't let him, your pregnant and Fred and you need to stay alive. I know this is probably really strange but I need you to go to malfoy manner where you'll see Draco there, you'll go there and he will get you back to Hogwarts."

"How do I get to malfoy manner" they talked tactics and Avery said "thank you"

"No thank you" Avery left secretly because she got Warned that Voldemort might try to look for her.

**********************

She soon got to malfoy manner where Draco took her and evaporated to Hogwarts. "Go Avery... don't tell a soul that me and Barty helped you or else" Avery nodded and thought about her baby and Fred. She saw Draco evaporate.

She went to her dormitory where everyone was sleep dead. She slip into her bed wishing fred could have been there with her. She held her stomach close to her and groaned.

She felt a tight not the next morning in her stomach so she ran to a cupboard and sat down looking around to see if she could see properly. She blinked and blinked but she couldn't stop feeling dizzy.

Eva ran over and screamed "Avery, Avery are you okay?" She pulled Avery up with another friend who said "Avery you should go see the nurse." Avery put her hand on her head and said "f-red get f-Fred please Eva." Eva ran out worried for Avery.

A few minutes passed and Fred, George and madam pomfrey ran in. Madam pomfrey and George stopped dead in the light staring at Avery Fred ran over. Soon madam pomfrey came over and said "dear is it true?" She looked at her evils.

"S-Sorry I I..." Avery fainted putting her head against Fred's shoulder Fred moved to shake her, she wasn't responding. Fred and madam pomfrey pulled Avery up on her two feet and walked her to the i formate where she fell asleep.