Chapter 37

It took one long day for Madam Pomfrey to figure out a painless way of getting rid of the infection. She walked out of her office on a Sunday afternoon and went over to Avery. Fred was asleep next to Ave who was sat up in the hospital bed, wide awake. She hadn't been able to sleep. "Have you found a way of getting rid of the infection, Madam Pomfrey?" The Nurse smiled and nodded."I have. It will involve some pills that will make you feel tired but you should have to take them with each meal you have. I'll check your arm in a months time." Ave looked down at Fred and shook him. Fred stretched as he woke up. He pulled himself into a sitting position then rubbed his eyes. "Madam Pomfrey found a way to get rid of the infection." Fred's face lit up immediately and Ave continued. "I have to take some pills which will make me tired."

Madam opened a draw beside avery's bed and took out a tube of cream. "Apply this twice a day. One in the morning and one at night." She gave it to Ave. madam Pomfrey walked back to her office and Fred moved a bit of Avery's hair out of her face. She looked up at him and they kissed for a moment. The door opened and Ginny walked in.

"Avery, are you feeling okay" Ginny said as she ran cutely towards Avery.

"Yes thank you Ginny," Avery then sighed and reaches her arms out for a hug.

Ginny ran over and hugged Avery saying "your very kind Avery"