Chapter 3

Credits to Weasleyqueen13
"Uniform:
First year students will require:
1. Three sets of plain work robes (black)
2. One plain pointed hat (black) for daily wear
3. One pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar)
4. one winter cloak (black with silver fastenings)
Please note that all pupils clothes should carry name tags

Course books:
All students should have a copy of each of the following:
1. the standard book of spells (grade 1) by Miranda goshawk
2. A history of magic by bathilda bagshot
3. Magic theory by adalbert waffling
4. A beginners guide to transfiguration by emetic switch
5. One thousand magical herbs and fungi by phyllida spore
6. Magical draft and potions by arsenius ligger
7. Fantastic beast and where to find them by newt scamander
8. The dark forces: a guide to self protection by Quentin Trimble

Other equipment:
1 wand
1 cauldron (Pewter, standard size 2)
1 set glass or crystal phials
1 telescope
1 set of brass scales
Students may also bring an owl or a cat or a toad

Parents are reminded that first years are not allowed their broomsticks.

After they got what they needed they drove back to the orphanage where everyone was happy to see that they got there equipment.

"Crash"

"What was that?" Abigail and Avery said at the same time. "Look outside, Tom riddle, you know lord Voldemort is outside talking to Tom" Lottie said.

They looked outside noticing that Voldemort saw Avery and Abigail. The two girls ran, towards the Attic, panting scared, worried they might die. Lottie said "ill be a distraction." "Thanks Lottie, don't get yourself hurt." Avery said panting very fast. They got the ladder from the corridor and began to run for there lives, when they got up to the attic they pushed the ladder down and shut the door.

when they were soon safer than before they planned on trying to get the MOM so they could say that Voldemort is on the look again. So they looked for a long piece of rope. After some time of panicking and feeling dead they saw a box of ropes, small, medium and one old but long piece of rope which would get them to the ground. So they grabbed the rope hearing Voldemort scream as loud as possible. Moments After they tied the rope to a metal screw they began to take them selves down. the rope almost broke. They heard the ladder being put up so they wouldn't have much time. When both of them got to the ground, they ran towards the unlocked gate and began to run to the MOM Moment later when Voldemort saw that Avery and Abigail got away they decided to use magic. The death eater,  and Tom and Michelle pointed there wand at them and shouted, "AVADA KEDAVRA" a half giant with shaggy hair and a wild tangled beard.  Holding a baby. Who was flying on a motorbike. put a force field around, them so they wouldn't get killed. They kept running. The man who saved there lives (literally) winked at Avery. He put them through a portal so they could arrive at the MOM. When they got there, Cornelius fudge took Avery and Abigail to mike who made sure they had all there equipment for Hogwarts. A few months passed and they waited 3 more weeks until they go to go to Hogwarts where they started a new life away from Tom. Fudge said "all you need to know is that Tom has gone to Azkaban for 1 year. He's young so he was said no longer than a year, and Michelle was killed on accident by Lucius Malfoy"

********************************************