Chapter 21

To Avery

Avery I will come back knowing that your going to suffer, I will get you to become one of us. And if you ever disobey me in front of the lord then I will kill you and if you tell your scum friends what we as death eaters say then you will be sorry that you were born.

Tom xx.

Harry and Ron, helped Avery to the hospital wing. When they finally got there madam pomfrey said "quickly, quickly now, we need to get her into a bed"

"She fainted." Hermione said. "I am see that, you should have got her here quicker" "sorry madam pomfrey" Ron said. Hermione sighed.

A few minutes passed and Avery woke up.

"Avery, were happy your awake" Harry and Hermione said.

"We need to ask"

"ask what...exactly?"

"Can you tell one of us three..., what information Voldemort talks about, his ideas, his thoughts"

"I... c-can't, he said that he would kill me otherwise, do you want to see the letter he sent me"

"If it doesn't trouble you" hermione says

Avery reaches into her pocket and takes out the piece of parchment.

Here you go:
"To Avery

Avery I will come back knowing that your going to suffer, I will get you to become one of us. And if you ever disobey me in front of the lord then I will kill you and if you tell your scum friends what we as death eaters say then you will be sorry that you were born.

Tom xx."

Hermione said aloud.

*************************************

"I'll let you rest" hermione said.

"Thank you hermione, your a good friend"

"You are too, get some rest, anyways it's getting dark"

"Thanks"

"Don't mention it"

As hermione was walking out of the infirmary Avery was slowly sleeping. Worried, nervous, scared about what, where, when. Everything worries her because of a malevolent and cruel murderer.

She began to fall deeper into a restless night blocking every noise out until she fell asleep. When she got to sleep Fred and George walked in with Abigail who seemed to be injured. It was at that point that Fred walked over to Avery and said "it's upsetting seeing them this way George, isn't it"

"Yes I agree, it's greatly upsetting, it makes me feel broken hearted" Fred put his lips to Avery lips and kissed her he then noticed that George was watching"

"It's hard to understand what she's going through, her mind because she is all confused as to why Voldemort is trying to destroy people"

Fred untouched lips and noticed that George was smirking at him. "Young love" Dumbledore said as he walked in. "Professor, did... did you see"

"No mr Weasley, I didn't see you kiss Miss malfoy, I just know."

"Yes you do have that aura" Dumbledore laughs.

"You twins should be getting to your dormitories because it's gotten dark."

"Okay sir we will leave right away"

"Do open up the marauders map because it might help you know whether people are lurking around"

"Sir, h-how did you know."

"I have the eyes and ears of an eagle metaphorically"

"Yes sir, metaphorically"

They twins walk out slowly taking out the marauders map from Fred's pocket.

*************************************