Chapter 73

Everyone was back on The tenant friend was sat next to Avery watching her as she stared at the fire Fred chuckled. " there's no one like you krum" Ron Said

"Krum? Dumb krum!" Fred and George chuckled.

Ron looked back at Harry, " he is like a bird the way he rides the wind he's more than an athlete he's an artist." The twins threw a flag over Ron's  as Ginny walked over and laughed.

" I think you are in love Ron." She said in a dreamy Voice. Ron Rolled his eyes as his sister, Fred George and Harry  started singing.

"Victor I love you, victor I do when we're apart my heart beats only for you!"

There was screaming from outside and Ron said "The hours have got their pride on." He laughs and then after replied seriously "That's not the Irish come on fred, George you're in charge of Ginny. Fred and George stick together and Avery stay with Fred stick together and Harry Ron and Hermione stay together."

Everyone ran outside the tent to saw tents on fire and people running around screaming for their life, Avery ran for it making sure Fred and George were with her she saw Harry Ron and Hermione get separated and gasped "go I need to get Harry"

Avery soon felt dizzy and tried to keep her vision in contact. She began too see death eaters. She hid behind the tent and fainted. Avery ignored the shouts that came from Fred and George telling her to get back to them but she fainted.

She heard someone a few seconds later saying "mosmorde!" Avery then felt nothing.

Meanwhile Fred was shouting "where is she, where is Avery, I need to know." He was crying. She felt a hand soon grip on to hers, her eyes widened and she saw Cornelius fudge.

"Avery Montgomery, why are you here?" He said helping her up from the floor.