Chapter 12

"Abi, Avery, come I need you to follow me" said a brown haired boy with glasses

They ran towards what looked like dumbledores office. They climbed up the spiral stairs and saw Dumbledores door. They walked into his office after he said "come in" abi and Avery walked up to his desk.

"Abi, Avery i need you to come here please" he said calmly.

"Sir what's happening, I feel like it's something to do with the letter, I believe it's forged the letter it didn't look like Cornelius' writing"

"It's forged, the ministry were forced to write it, Voldemort is actually on his way here, that's why I need to tell you that you need to run far away."

"How long have you known this sir"

Dumbledores face began to change, it began to look like Voldemort. Abi screamed for help. There was no reply They both slowly walked backwards, until...

Voldemort took out his wand. Abi and Avery eventually got to the door and tried to open it but then, someone on the other side slowly moved the door handle until...

Abi turned around sighing.

"Hello girls, it's nice too see my old friends"

"No, fuck this c-can't be happening, your not supposed to be here" becoming aware that she was having little space. (Little space- the act of regressing into a childlike state; such as a baby, toddler, or child) in this situation it would be regressing into a child.

Tom grabbed Abi's arm pulling her into his chest. Avery had no escape. Voldemort grabbed Avery's arm, and pulled her sleeves up and said "your one of us"

Avery began to cry, "why is this happening, leave us alone...please"

Abi suddenly began to let tears escape from her eyes, also feeling faint. Avery reached towards her pocket to try and disarm Voldemort and Tom. But then Voldemort raised his wand, and before Avery could disarm herself, before she could even move, she had been hit by the Cruciatus curse. The pain was so excruciating , it was a feeling that made your skin so dead that you might already be dead. It felt like hot spikes, pinning into her skin targeting her heart. She was screaming as loud as she could. It was so loud that people out of the Wizarding world could hear her.

*************************************

5 hours later, Avery and Abi were in the  infirmary, slowly waking up. *avery began to stretch* "Abi, Abi are you awake"

Abigail's body began to move to face Avery. She was still asleep. Avery slowly took the bed sheets of and sat up but then feeling dizzy. When she sat up she reached her arm out for a glass of water. She unenthusiastically picked the cup up, and brought the cup towards her lips, until...