chapter 61

it was now 6am, it was the most tiring night, she went to the toilet where she talked to moaning myrtle about moaning myrtles death. Avery went back to the infirmary where she saw Fred and George standing beside her bed looking at a letter.

Fred turned his head to see Avery, his face going bright red "Avery, I missed you so much." Avery and Fred ran towards each other and hugged. "me too, we need to keep my dad, or..." she began to get upset, Fred and George hugged Avery, they heard footsteps coming from the doors, they all moved there heads facing Luther. 

"dad...I missed you so much" she ran towards her dad and hugged him, Fred and George looked at her and said "I love seeing her happy, but then..." Fred said, George nodded and put his arm around Fred's neck. "It's okay Freddie, as long as she is safe then we don't need to worry"

Avery walked over with her dad to Fred and George "dad this is fred and George" fred walked over to Avery and put his arm around her shoulders. "Nice to meet you again fred and it's nice to meet you george."

She walked with Fred and George back to her bed to eat her breakfast that Fred made her "we noticed that you had a letter beside your bed when we arrived here." Avery put her knife and fork onto the tray and reached for the letter. After opening the letter she read out loud,

Dear Avery Montgomery

We wanted to wish you love for keeping your father safe, we wanted to ask you if you could keep your dad at Hogwarts. Please do this for us.

Love Amy xx

"Who's Amy?" Avery asked looking at her dad.

"That's a girl I went to primary school with, she's a aurora we met when we were 4 years old, we both wanted to get away from your mother but then... but then when I was in year 4 here at Hogwarts we went to the ball together. She changed, for a little bit but then when we married she went back to..."

"To What dad... she went back to killing"

"She didn't kill when we were younger but she went back to Voldemort. She never talked to me whilst we were kids about Voldemort but I knew her family were loyal to Voldemort and he treated her like a death eater."

"That makes sense." She said smiling at her dad.

"Thank you sweetheart, you should eat because you have a quidditch match with Gryffindor."

"Wait... does that mean I have to try and beat Fred and George" she said pessimistic.

"Yes exactly" Luther replied

"That means... noooooooo!" Avery said.

"What?... What is it Ave" Fred said.

"I've not done a quidditch match in a year remember... our team is actually crap"

"Okay show your team that your the boss... I believe in you" Luther said.

They all laughed and walked in together and hugged.