chapter 53

Avery's mouth was wide open as she was surprised. She stood up at the same time as her mum and hugged her. "Sweetie, we've missed you for so long, we had to give you to the Malfoy's because of what happened" Avery looked to the ground for a second and looked back up to her mum "what happened"

"We were at Godrics hollow where we heard some death eaters talking about Harry Potter, we had just came back from the hospital you were 2 at this point, but then we heard the death eaters coming closer to us so we hid in a broken shop which had been destroyed by Lord Voldemort. That's where we hid for a few hours until we couldn't hear anything but then suddenly we heard the Malfoy's saying that they had to get away from there. So they shined a light towards us because they could hear us moving. They then found us and said we don't want your daughter getting hurt by Lord Voldemort, he will be coming back soon. We can take her and make sure she is safe. We will protect her. We said yes and they helped us to get back to our house which was not far from there but it was still safe."

Avery began to cry and say "where's dad now?"

"He's... dead" she said unfortunately.

"How..., I thought you said you were safe after that"

"We were but then we got a letter from the ministry saying he had to go to Azkaban"

"So How is he dead"

"He got tortured so bad that he didn't get any treatment and ended up committing suicide because he hated the pain"

"Why did he go to Azkaban?"

"He wanted to kill..."

There was a second pause

"Lucius malfoy"

"Why?"

"Because Lucius has the idea of killing you."

"So why didn't he just not send me to the orphanage"

"That was his plan to send you there anyways"

"Wait... What?"

"Yes Avery, he got Rhys to torture you... his plan is still working"

She stood up at the same time as her mum and hugged her.

Suddenly a man with a suit on and a briefcase in his left hand came into the light. He kneeled down to Avery and opened the briefcase, she looked down to the equipment and said "who are you" the man. Sighed and said "a doctor, I just need to give you some medication because your heart rate is very high"

"thank you" she said uncomfortably. The man sighed and got a needle out. "I'm just going to inject you with some medicine" he said politely. "Are you allergic to anything" It took Avery about a second to remember how to say it. "Aspirin" ten doctor nodded and said "that's good because there is no aspirin in this medication" Avery gulped and then held her mums hand.

After he left Avery stood up again and said "mum... I love you" her mum sighed and said "I love you to" they both hugged.