2

Your POV
I couldn't do anything but stand in shock, what do I do. "What the hell are you doing in here" I boy with blond hair who looked like he was about my age yelled at me.

I just looked at him not knowing what to do." Umm .... I just .... Umm"
I was about to go in to one of the windows but instead I ran down the stairs to the basement. "COLBY COME HERE NOW." He yell in a panicked, scared, confused voice. I looked for something to hide behind or go though a window.

Colby's POV
Sam yell for me witch scared me from how he sounded, so I ran up to him.
"Sam what's wrong." I say looking at him but he was speechless and looking at the door to the basement the whole time. "There's a girl in here and she ran down there." He said not knowing what to do but be scared.

I ran to the door and closed it.

"What should we do, did she look little or older." I say leaning on the door so if she tired to get out she couldn't.
"No she was like our age, but she was... I don't know different, like she was mad or trying to not be."
Sam had cunfused in his voice.
"Should we call the police or-" Sam began but from behind the door we heard.
"NO"

Your POV
"NO" I yelled from behind the door at the bottom of the stairs.
"We need you to come up here but don't run or we will call the cops." A voice said up the stairs slowly opening the door.
"Ok" I say slowly walking up the stairs.

"What are you doing here" the blonde boy asked.
"I ran away from my parents"
I tell them.
"Why did you come here and how did you get in." He sounded mad. the brown hair boy said. Wait these are the boys from the pictures.
"I'm here because this is just the first house I seen and I got though the window." I pointed at the one I came in.

"What happened to your neck, its bruised and your knuckles there blooding or was." The blond boy seen what my dad did to my neck.
"I know, I punch a tree out side about 3 hours ago and umm my neck that was my ass hole of a dad that did this." I didn't really know what would happen if they knew but I didn't care.
"Did they hurt you any were else
are you ok." The drown hair boy spoke with worry in his voice.

"Yeah they did and I'm not going back, IM NEVER GOING BACK" I yelled clenching my fists.
"You don't have to but you should get cleaned up." The same boy looks at my hands bloody and in a fist, "Are you ok please don't get mad were not makeing you leave." He put his hand on mine to calm me but it didn't work.

"Ok but I just....just need to go out side for a minute"
I walk passed them trying to not punch them and ran out side. They followed behind me. "No leave me alone I don't want to hurt you guys." I say looking at them backing up. "You won't hurt us." The blond boy said. "Yes I will, I'm not normal ..... IM A MONSTER." I couldn't stay calm, I tried to not blow up but I could stop myself.

_________________________________________
Peoples what's going to happen.  😅

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee💜✌😜
_______
Words-598