19

Your POV
I woke up in my bed. My neck hurt.
I couldn't lift my arms, I felt so weak.
"Look who finally woke up." I quickly look at the voice and seen Tyler.
(Tyler was that nice guard and he told her his name a long time ago. Ok)
"What are you doing in here." I asked sitting up.
"They want me to see if your ok, you've been tranquilized a lot and that's not good." He answered. "Well its not a going thing I'm in here." I grow angry.
"Don't get feisty with me Missy." He laughed.
"So I was think about somthing." He began.
"I want to tell you somthing that I don't ever tell people." He stopped looking sad but I didn't talk.
"When I was 9 I had a sister she was 13 at the time, she was just like you. She was bipolar. But when she got mad she hurt people but not me I was the only thing that would keep you from her problems. I didn't know at the time but she was scared. She told me that she had to leave from a while. I didn't seen her for like 3 or 4 months. Until my mom told me she was here in one of these hospitals. We visited her for the first time. Tia was her name. Tia was so thin so scared but so happy to see me. And that was the last time I saw her. She was kill at the age 14 in a mental institution because she was different from people. Just like you." He stop looking me in the eyes sadness filled in his.
I felt tears down my face and wiped them away. "Do you know why I want you out of here?" He asked.
"N-no"
"Because I don't want what happened to my sister, to happen to you." He smile getting up so did I. I gave him a big hug.
"I'm sorry she had that life. I wish she had better." I said in the hug. "How many people have you helped out over here." I asked as we let go. "3, all boys because I used to work in the boys area only then they moved me to here." I smiled as I thought of those free, living life boys.

He walked me to the cafetiere for dinner.
Then I ate with the boy he seemed nice, hes the new kids, about 3 weeks now.
"So what your name." I asked.
"I'm Noah and your y/n, I know cause your the talk around here." He says casually.
"What do you mean." I was curious on what he was talking about.
"Oh they think your some kind of player." He ate more.
"What why." I was really confused.
"Well your visitors were both guys and you seem really close to them." He answers.
"How did you even know that there were two guys and besides one of them is my brother." I lied but it was pretty much true.
"Oh I didn't know that's just what I've heard around here." He said again.
I didn't like this why would they do this. I got really mad. I stood up and climbed on the table, I stomped on the table to get everybody's attention. "WHO HERE KNOWS ABOUT THE TWO BOYS THAT COME TODAY, RAISE YOU HAND. I yelled and almost ever one raise their hand.
"WELL ONE IS MY BEST FREND AND THE OTHER IS MY BROTHER, SO NEXT TIME DONT SPREAD RUMORS THAT IM SOME PLAYER." I yelled then a lot of guards came running to me. They were going to tranquilize me once more but Tyler stopped them he told them I just got up from being tranquilized and that I could die from an overdose. So they had two guards pick me up and carry to my room I didn't really fight back.

I was about to fall asleep when I heard my door unlock I hooked up and scene three guards and the so-called doctor.
"Grab her and let's go let's get this done with, NOW." Dr. Copper said as the guards came and pin me down than pick me up. I couldnt fight back, they were to strong.

I knew were I was going. To the dark room. I've been in there like three times. Its just to see if I will break when they tell me certain things. I only broke ones when they asked me about life and how my family was worthless I knew it was true but I do not like it, it just, hurt.

They threw me into the dark room and ask questions in the speaker, questions that I didn't want to answer. They got in my head, that made me break.

"How is your friend and brother." Although my lie about my brother, I did look like him. I had vary dirty blonde hair  and sams was blonde so they bought it.
"What about them." I growled.
"You think they love you, don't you."
I was on my knees on the ground looking at it.
"You can't get in my head." I whispered.
"Oh yes I can." Even thought the speaker I heard the grin on his face.
"The friend is probably more isn't he." He hissed.
"N-NO." I yelled and stuttered.
"That's means yes, hahaha." His laugh echoed in the room.
"He's probably with someone that's is normal or perfect." He taunted me.
"Stop I don't want to do this." I yelled, whispered.
"Oh but its happening."

After what felt like hours of his words I break. I smashed the chair in there and punched the wall. I could feel my knuckles broken. Then I sat in the corner with a piece of the wooden chair and cut myself, I didn't put lines on my wrist I wrote HELP on my arm and laid there.

Then two guards came in bringing me to the nurses room.
She wrapped my sigh of help and my knuckles then took me to my "room" were I changed and laided in bed, hoping and praying that what Dr. Copper said wasn't true.

_________________________________________
Ok this was like longer then most chapters so that's good. If you guys have any questions of any part of the book I could possibly answer them because I know I could forget something so just tell me. Thank you for reading this far you get to finish the book it will be good.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee💜✌😂

_______
Words-1095