41

---1 month later---

Your POV
Brennen has came over like 4 times and every time I never talked to him and Colby would just glare at him if he looked at me.
Brennen was over today.
We all been trying to get along but it didn't seem right.
Colby would randomly clenches fist, then release it when he realized he was doing it.
"Colby he won't hurt me." I whispered in his ear.
"How do you know that." He was mad and sad at the same time.
"Because I would hurt him ten time worse and that's if he gets that chance to touch me." He smiled and laughed a little on how I made brennen seem weak.
He kissed my forehead.

"Ill be back I just want talk to him." I don't know if that's a good thing or bad.

Colby POV
I want to tell brennen that if I ever trust him again, he would not touch y/n in any harms way. (If that makes sense😂)
"Bro I'm sorry I did that, I just thought she would hurt us." I nodded then he pulled me in a hug.

I was about to walk back but I told him one last thing. "Just to let you know she wouldn't hurt us." Then I walked away.

On my way to y/n, Corey stopped me.
"Dude I have to tell you somthing." He seemed happy but sad.
"What is it." I saided.
"Devyn and I found a house that has 4 rooms and well we want to move in to it." He was sad to tell me.
"Really wow that's great, now you and your girls can live in your own house." I wanted him to be happy not sad to leave.
"Thanks for under standing." He hugged me.
"Now how are you going to tell every one else." He went sad again.
"I'm not sure but we will just probably have everyone in the house come for a house meeting then ill tell them." He was really happy about this.

That made me thinking. What if me and y/n got our own house.
Would she want to. Well I mean we haven't even told the roommate that we are dataing and its been a months or so.
But they probably found out by now.
I finally made it back to y/n and sat with her, thinking.

"Whats on your mind." She said looking at me.
"I umm 2 things.
1 being that we haven't told the room area we are dating and 2 somthing I want to talk to you about." I told her

"What's the other one." She sounded cunfused.
"Well I wanted to see if we would be able to find and live in a house together." She was happy, I thought she would say no or that we are fine here but she was happy.
"When are you thinking we would move and I would love that actually, I know we are young but who's there to judge us." She giggled to herself.

"I would love to live with you and Devyn and Corey found a house that they are moving in to and I think we could find our own." I explained.

"Really they are, wow there such a cute family but tonight we could look at house." She made me so happy. I love this girl.
"I would love to do that." I kissed her head again and then we all talked and watched tv. Brennen left and Jake went to his room cause he fell asleep down here, Sam got a call and left and Georgie fell asleep on the couch. Devyn and y/n went to the kitchen to make snacks. It was like 12 at night. (Thats the time it is for me😊)

Me and Corey sat at the couch watching tv.
"So were you you guys moving to." I asked.
"We found one that's like 20 minutes from here." He smiled.
"That's good but do you think there are houses were you are." He smiled even bigger.
"Is some one moving in with there girlfriend." He elbowed me in the arm.
"How did you know and maybe we are." He laugh.
"Its so obvious, you kiss her when you think know ones looking but really we all see it, plus girls being girls y/n told Devyn and then Devyn told me."
I didn't realize that every one knew and still did ask about it.

The girls came back.
"So I here you and Colby want to find a house." Corey joked with y/n.
"Yes we do, we were going to look tonight." She said not really talking any though of what he just said.
"We can help you guys, there are house near the one were will be in." Devyn said pulling out her phone.

We looked and found two we wanted to look at. This is going to be amazing living with the love of my life.

---the next day---

Your POV
We were ready to leave and look at the two houses.
Colby started the car and we drove to this big beautiful house. The living room was big and the kitchen was vary pritty. There was a pantry and Bthroom plus a office area. The upstairs had 4 rooms 1 bathroom and the laundry room. I seen the master bedroom and fell in love. The room was huge, there was a walk in closet. I can't wait to see the other house.

"Colby this is just beautiful and the house is huge." He laugh and it echoed through the room.
"It is but we have another house to look at so lets go." I followed him to the car and went to the house like 3 minutes away.

This was pritty as well, the outside had a little fence and the porch had two wooden chairs.
"So after this do you want to get lunch and talk about which one we would buy." Colby asked walking in.
"Yea that would be nice." I replied and when on.
So this place is just as pritty but the rooms were a little smaller. Then I walked in the back yard I was surprised. It had a pool. That is not what I expected and the pictures didn't show it so that was a plus.

"Ok Colby are you ready." He nodded as was made our way to the car.

_________________________________________
Soooo peoples what house would you pick. I might make a book 2 don't know yet.
Vote if you like this chapter.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee💜✌😃

_______
Words- 1106