17

2 months later

Sam POV
Colby and I decided to go back home. We leave a new phone and a note on the table. The note said.

Y/n if you get here and see this call these numders
Sam- 871****
Colby- 582****
From Sam and Colby💜

When we leave the house Colby teared up he was scared for her and did know if we would see her again. The car ride was quite and sad we both were up set she didn't deserve any of this.

When we pulled up to the trap house we looked at each other and laugh because Jake and Corey were making a video and it was weirdly funny. They ran to our car yelling. I smile when I seen Colby smileing as well.

Colby POV
I was happy to see my friends. We didn't really talk that much at the summer cabin. Jake ran to me and hugged me. "Bro you guys were gone so long it was lonely here." Corey says hugging sam them me. "Yea our summer was um ok I guess." I said thinking of Y/n.
"Dude weres y/n did she come back with you guys." Jake asked looking around.
We told them about her when she first came but never told them she gone.
"S-she gone." Sam spoke up.
"Oh well it's ok she's probably at home now." Corey broke the silence.
"No she's in the fucking mental hospital because of brennen." I yelled and walked past all of them. I felt tears in my eyes walking to my room. I plopped on my bed and thought, 'what if she's getting hurt by them or found someone else. Wait know she wouldnt she's not like that and they probably don't let people data in there.

We found out that she's in the mental hospital on the news couple days after she was taken but it didn't say which one she was at so we couldn't do nothing about it. I haven't seen Brennan since then and I hope I don't seem again.

I started crying just thinking that she could be hurting right now but I can't do nothing about it.

I did some research now that I could see with my tears gone. I looked up her full name. It took me to her picture. See looked like nothing was left in her. That made me cry more. She didn't deserve any of this.
I looked more and more in the websites.
I seen somthing and clicked on it.
"Oh My God, SAM" I yelled. Then I heard running foot steps come to my room.
"What ever thing ok." I was worried.
"S-she's, s-she's, in California, here in California's mental institution." I spit my works happy, shooked, scared, worried.
"Really the one thats 4 hours from here." I said excitedly. I nodded and smiled.
"We have to see her like now." I yelled jumping up.

Sam and I ran to the car and drove away even though we just got home not long ago. We didn't tell any one but Jake, when we met him on the down stairs.
It was so long cause we just wanted to see her. Her beautiful eyes, her perfect smile. It was all I wanted to see again.
We pulled up in the parted and walked in asked to visit a y/n l/n. They brought up to this room with slots, like our own little place to talk to some one on the other side. There were chiars on each side of the glass also small lines in the glass to talk through.

_________________________________________
Oooo snap they found her but can they get her out of there or not.
Keep reading to find out.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee💜✌😂

_______
Words- 638