5

Your POV
I heard the two boys talking down the stairs and was shocked. Colby like me or did I hear that wrong. No he wouldn't like a crazy person that could kill him....would he.

My thoughts were broken when to door slowly opened. "We got you some close for a couple of days." Colby said with a hand full of close. "Thanks" I grabbing them and setting them on the bed. "Umm can you help me with the washer." I ask before he walks out. "Sure get changed and then come down stairs." He says walking out.

I put on black and white short and green shirt. It did match but was comfortable. I slowly walked down the stairs and smelt a delicious smell coming from the kitchen. So I walked in the kitchen where the two boys were making something.

"What are you guys making?" I ask with my dirty clothes in my arms. "Well we are going to have home made pizza." The blond boy replied. "I never had that before." I whispered but they still heard me. Colby looked at me and started talking "Y/n did your mom like love you for you or did she hurt you a lot."

I didn't really want to say but I don't care about them (the parents)and want people to know so there sorry butts can go to jail.
"I don't really know if they loved me or want but they hurt me and threatened to put me in a mental institution but I didn't care I just took the beatings and would leave for almost a week just walking around town and sleeping in the woods." I just spilt my short story to these strangers and by now I was sitting at the country with my clothes in my lap.

"Wow, did they ever take you to the mental institution." Sam asked me as I awnsers back. "No if they did I would still be there." I say with a small smile.
"Right"he said going back to dishing up the planes. "Well I can help you real quick, follow me." Colby started walking to the hallway. "Here's the washer and the soup." He pointed at them.

I put my clothes in the washer and watched colby walk away. I then walked back when I was done and Sam handed me my food.

We ate our dinner small talk happening and I was in love with the pizza but did really eat, I didn't feel like it. When I was done I walked to my room thanking them for ever thing.

                         --- later ---

It was 1 in the morning and my thoughts were running wild.

'Your so stupid there only letting you stay here cause they feel sorry for you.' My thoughts got the best of me. I got out of bed and got dress in my clean clothes.

Slowly I walked down the stairs and went to the front door. I quietly opened it when I hear a voice.

Colby POV
I hear feet steps going down stairs so I got out of bed and looked out my door that was cracked open. I seen y/n walked down the stairs in her clothes.

I walked out to the top of the stairs watching her to see what she was doing.
She walked to the door and opened. "Y/n were are you going." I asked going down the stairs.

Your POV
"Im leaving" I whispered to him.
"Why, were will you go." He looked tired.
"I don't know, but I can't stay with you guys" I started walking out but he grabbed my hand. "No you can stay" he pulled me toward him."I'm not stupid, your only letting me stay because you feel sorry for me." I said looking him died in the eyes. His eyes were beautyful in the moonlight. "Well then your stupid" I looked at him shocked. "You know I want to help you and if you leave then no one will." His spoke soft and had both hands on each of my shoulders. I looked away thinking 'hes just saying that right'.

He closed the door and pulled me to the couch. "Y/n I know you don't think we want you herd but we do we think it will me fun and we can help you as best as we can if you let us." Colby cuffed my face with his hands.

Then he kissed me. I didn't know what to do so I pulled away. He looked sorry and angry and a little hurt. "Y-y/n I'm sorry I just um... I got to g-go" he stood up and walked up stairs. I sat there coufoused so I went back to my room, ill just stay I guess. Then went to bed finally after realizing what happened I fell asleep.

_________________________________________
Thanks for reading this chapter.
Vote if you want not making you.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee💜✌😊
______
Words-834