28

Your POV
Colby had a bruise on his nose from when I punched him the other night. People in the house asked and Colby told them he scared me and I accidentally punched him cause thats what happened.

"Hey Y/n I want to talk to you about Georgie." Devyn pulled me in her room.
"Is she ok." I asked worried.
"Oh yea but you know how she's in foster." She smiled.
"Yeaaaaa.?" I was a little cunfused then I realized.
"Of my god your going to adopt her." I yelled happily.
"Shhh me and Corey want to as her first and see if she want to, we don't want to make her. But me and Corey have hanged out with her and she isn't scared of us at all. We love her and want her in our family." She told me. I noticed that they all spended a lot of time together and this is perfect for Georgie, she needs a loving family.
"When are you asking her?" *BANG*I asked then there was a bang from down stairs.
"To night we all are going to dinner and then we will ask her and what was that." I smile and hugged her.
"She really needs a family and a mom like you." I was so happy. "Oh and probably one of the boys chasing each other again." I laugh.

We walked out and Georgie was crying.
"Honey what wrong." Devyn asked so nicely.
"Colby's girlfriend y-yelled at me when I told her that he had a girlfriend already."

----what happened, the story flash back thing Idk----

Georgie POV

Ding.
The door, no should I answer it. Never.
Wait I should be a big girl and do it.
I opened the door to see a girl with blond and purple hair staring at me.
"Were is he." She yelled.
"W-who."
"My boyfriend Colby Brock."
She yelled more.
I panicked.
"He has a-a g-girlfriend those." I think him and y/n are a thing right.
"He what no that cant be, umm he umm wanted to talk to me so let me in." She tried to push her way in and I slammed the door in her face then locked it.

---end of story thing---
Your POV

"Colby h-has a girlfriend." I whispered to myself.
"Georgie lets go up stairs ok and we can watch somthing to get you minds out things ok. Y/n do you want to came to." Devyn asked me but I shook my head no and walked to Colby's room.

I opened the door. He was laying in bed on his phone.
"I-I don't know what hurts more, the fact that your dating someone else or that you lied to me." I started crying. He looked cunfused.
"What do you mean I don't have a girlfriend well just you." He said getting up.
I ran down stairs and outside to the street. I couldn't see and I didn't really go outside other than the backyard.
Colby followed behind me.
I fell to my knees crying in the road.
"Y/N get out of the road, its not safe." He yelled then came to me.
"Just let m-me die w-why would you care." I cried in my hands.
"I don't have a girlfriend and if I did it would be you and only you." He said crouching down next to me.
"But a girl came earlier asking to talk to her boyfriend Colby Brock." I looked up at his cunfused face.
"Oh she probably was just one of the crazy fan girls that got our address."
He laugh.
"Now come on and ill explain what I'm saying in the house." He grabbed my hands helping me up.

We walked back to his room and sat on the bed.
"You now that I'm a youtuber right." He said looking at me.
"No I didn't know that." I answered.
"Well everyone in the house is and we get a lot of fan girls came here and yes I have had so many girls ask me out or say we were already dating but in the end they went home and didn't get me." He still had my hand, smiling.
He then lifted our hands and made out fights lock.
"I would never lie to you or cheat, I'm not like that and never will be. Do you trust me?" He was looking at me when I looked at him.
"Yes I do. And I want to see it." I said.
"See what." She sounded cunfused.
"Your channel. Can I see it." I clarified.
I really wanted to see what his channel was about.

"Ok here." He handed me his laptop and kissed my cheek. I clicked on a video called How I met the love of my live. It was about me and how we met that day on and why Brennen and him are know long friends. Well he didnt tell the whole story but you get the point.

_________________________________________
Peoples y/n just found out about his channel. I was writing and was like summer is over in the book and now its fall ok.
Thanks for reading ill see you in the next chapter.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee💜✌😊

_______
Words-882