9

(4 days later)
Sam POV
Colby is so in love I can't help but laugh when he does somthing like tickles her on the couch or just smiles when he looks at her. I hope she likes him or he will be heartbroken but I can kinda see it sometimes.

I sat on the couch were y/n was. She was in thought or something cause she was talking to herself.
"What if I hurt them" she mumbled. "I can't stay here I can't let them suffer." She was staring straight mumbling to herself. "Hey y/n, you ok" she jumped a little when she looked over at me, I think she didnt know I was there. "Yea sorry I-I didn't see you there that's all."
"No its not I heard you, why would we um suffer." I asked a tiny bit scared.
"I will have another off burst and I can't control myself, I can't control the crazy side, the side I hate the most." She got up and ran out the door so I yelled for Colby and he came with me.

We ran toured her and she ran out of site. "W-what hap-pened" colby was catching his breath. "I--she said she hates h-her crazy side the si-de she hates the m-most." I said breathing hard.
"What do we do now she can't be by herself."Colby said, scared for her.

Your POV
I ran far away to a spot at the lake. I sat on the growed. I was mad. "I can't stay with them."  I yelled to myself. "But Colby" I whispered and started crying.
I walked to the water looking at my reflection. I heard voices after awhile. I thought it was Sam and Colby but I thought wrong.

"What are you doing out here you pretty thing." A mans voice said though the trees. "What do you want." I yelled looking around.
"We just want to talk." Another man said walking out in the open.
"Your messing with the wrong person." I yelled looking him died in the eyes.
"And why is that." He said smirking.
I said nothing.

They started walking up to me. I know what was going to happen. He put his hands on my shoulders so I quickly grabbed his shoulders and bashed my head into his head. Yea I did that before and it didn't really hurt me.
"What the hell is wrong with you." the man I hit yelled as his blood when down his face. I also fell my head blooding to.

"I said your messing with the wrong person." I said back. "She crazy." Another guys yelled running away.
"Yea I am." I yelled makeing them flinch. But one man come up behind me grabbing my neck. I kicked my legs back breaking his knee, making him fall to the ground. I walked over to a tree and punched it a few time to show them I'm not one to play with and I was really mad.

When I was bleeding enough I walked to the man on the ground while the others watch.
"No please leave me alone." He wined. I dabbed the blood with my finger and wrote 'Psycho' on his forehead. The guys were afraid of me. "Anyone else." I said looking at all of the one by one. They ran away but one stayed with the man I hurt. I ran the way I came when all those terrible men left so they didn't follow me.

Colby POV
I sat at the porch waiting for y/n, that's if she's coming back.
It was like 6 hour later when I heard branches break and I look up to see y/n. I ran to her I was shocked there so much blood on her face her hands. She looked tried, weak. I picked her up she fell in my touch. She laid her head on my chest and her arm down on her stomach. I carried her to the couch. I called for Sam and he come down the stairs. He didn't see her at frist and when he did it was like seeing a ghost in his eyes.

"What happened." He yelled running to the bathroom getting stuff. "I don't know she was like this when she come back." I said wiping the blood off her face with a washcloth. "She's lost a lot of blood." I said putting some pressure on the cut upon her head.

                        ----- later -----
Sam and I didn't know if we should take her to the hospital. She might be on the missing list and if someone were to see her, she could be taken away.

We made most of the bleeding stop and she was asleep.
"Now what, it looks like she might need stiches." Sam stating the obvious.
"Yea but I don't know how." I said little annoyed. "I know that but we can ask Brennen he knows how to' remember when he cut himself on a fence."
He asked
"Yea"
"Well he watch them do it and when he cut im himself again he did it by himself."
I looked at the time it was 8:47. Brennen should be here at 6 in the morning. I didn't want to leave y/n's side.

I made a bed on the floor by the couch. 'She looks so cute right now. Wait what am I saying. STOP. She doesn't like you. Does she.'
I thought to myself.
I played on my phone most of the night and watched her sleep. (Not in a creepy way.😂)
I wanted until 3 to fall asleep.

_________________________________________
Peoples this is just a little bit longer then I normally do so hope you like it. And when Brennen come its going to be a lot more 'OMG WANTS HAPPENING NEXT' so don't miss that. Love all you peoples

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee💜✌😊

_______
Words- 992