11

Your POV
After me and colby kissed we never really left each others side. The rest of the day was talking with Sam and Brennen but mostly me and Colby looking at each other and smiling. But my head, I could feel the stitches and they bothered me. I so badly wanted to scratch them but that would make it blood and not heal.

"So what are we doing today cause I could have a lazy day, I'm pritty tired from the long car ride." He said plopping on the couch with all of us.
"Yea we can just watch movies." Sam said going to Netflix. "Dude we should watch Hush." Brennen yelled. "Ok" Sam said putting it on.

We were like 15 minutes in when I couldn't watch it any more. I got up from beside Colby and walked to my room. I close the door and laid on my bed.

Colby POV
I told the boys to keep watching.
I went to y/n's door. I walked in seeing her on bed facing the wall. "What's wrong." I said sitting by her. "I don't want to watch that movie." She said not looking at me. "Why not."
"Because colby it reminds me of ME." She yelled now looking at me.
"You don't even know me, you don't even know what happened to me yesterday." She started to cry.

I did say anything I crawled next to her and wrapped my arms around her. "What happened." I said finally. "There were these guys and they tried to hurt me." She said in my chast.
"Tried" I whispered. "Yea I got the cut on my head because one come up to me and grabbed me so I headbutted him." I tensed up a little when she said they grabbed her. "Then what" I said quickly.
"I tried to tell them that they were messing with the wrong person but one guy um." She stopped talking. "What did he do." I was getting angry. "He grabbed my neck so i kicked him hard so he would let go, he did....he fell to the ground." She stopped again not wanting to say the rest. "Its ok just tell me." I said calmly. "I broke his leg then I went and punched a tree so I was bleeding even more and wrote Psycho on his forehead with my blood while he screamed for me to stop and not hurt him then I told the other guys they really did mess with the wrong person. They all ran away and help the guy I hurt and I ran back here." She said vary upset.

"Why are you upset your ok now." I said cuffing my hands on her cheeks.
"I didn't feel there pain." She pulled away from me. "Its ok you do feel I know you do, you feel my love for you." I said hugging her she did to. "I don't know how I feel the thing people call love." She said smiling at me.
I smiled back and kiss her ckeek then we watched our own movie on my phone in her bed and forgot about Sam and Brennen but its fine ill tell them we watched a movie cause thats what we did.

---later that evening---

Brennen POV
'She's beautiful but I think Colby and her are like a thing. Know body told me any thing so she's still up for grabs. I think if I make dinner she would see how much of a good cook I am. Oh my God brennen this is stupid she just has to cuddle up with me on the couch when colbys gone then she'll like me.' I thought to myself.

"Bro what should we eat." Colby yelled to me from the kitchen. "Hey I could cook tonight." I said quickly going in to the kitchen. "Ok here you go." He said putting his hands up and walking out.

'What should I make. Somthing spicy. Yea ill make spicy enchiladas.'
I grab ever thing and started.

Sam POV
I sat on my bed. I seen Colby walk past my door towards y/n's. I got up and watch Colby walk in. I went to my bed again and thought. 'should I walk in and see what there doing or ask him later.' I got up to my door and stopped. Should I. No. I went down stairs to Brennen making dinner.

"What you making" I asked sitting at the table. "Spicy enchiladas." He said putting cheese and meal in the toco. "Ok sound good." I said walking back up stairs to my room.

_________________________________________
Peoples this is like a boring chapter but you got to know the whole story. I think....Idk I'm tired and can barely see the screen I stay up so late right now its 2:41 and I'm going to call it a night. Lol

#NightOwl

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee💜✌😊

_______
Words-857

( me reviewing in this chapter so I can post it without any mistakes and its 1:43.I have a problem with not sleeping and im really tired right now.😂😂😂)