34

Your POV
This place was absolutely beautiful.
"What is this place." I said looking around.
"This is Huntington library. This is one of the prittest place in LA." He answered.
Walked up this bridge, looking down at the water.

"I've been wanting to ask you this for so long and never had the chance

"I've been wanting to ask you this for so long and never had the chance. I want nothing more then for you to be mine."
I was shocked but I think I knows were he's going with this.

He took both my hands and looked me in the eyes."So would you go out with me." He was smiling big. "Yes I will." He pulled me in and kissed me.
Then was stood there hugging looking down at the water.
"This isn't an abandoned place but its just a place I think we could walk and hang out and well ask you that."
He laughed.

It took me a moment.
'wow I have a fricken boyfriend'
I didn't realize I was staring at him, smiling.
"What?" He chuckled.
"I'm just..., sorry I didn't reali-"
He cut me off by kissing me lightly.
"I don't care your my girlfriend now." We walked around more and when it was getting dark we went home.

--at home--
"Thanks for taking me there, it really was perfect." We walked in then I remember Sam.
"Should we talk to sam or not." I whisper.
"Let him talk to us." I nodded and we go up stairs. Colby was behind he, thank god.
I was talking and don't paying attention going up the stairs. Sam and I ran right in to each other a I fell backwards. "Ahh" then he cought me and Sam fell to but colby being that hero he grabbed him with his free arm. Colby almost fell but he took a step back making him self stable.
"Thanks Colby, and sorry y/n I didn't watch were I was going." He apologized.
"I'm sorry to I wasn't paying attention either and thank you colby." I kiss his cheek.
"Oh and y/n I'm sorry you umm seen me a that girl kisses and what not." He was a little nervous and awkward.
"Well I'm sorry for not knocking so I will for now on." I had a nervous laugh.

Colby just couldn't hold back his laughter. "Well now that you guys are all done ill like to get to bed I'm so tired."  He yawned a tiny bit.

(While writing this I yawned to cause its 1 I'm the morning. Why do I stay up writing and wonder why I write my sentences wrong. So if you guys see something that make no sense, just no that I stay up to like almost 5 writing chapters. I really don't like stopping.
Sorry I'm going to get back to the story now. 💜✌😂😋)

"Goodnight Sam." I hug him and start going to mine and Colby's room.
"Good night y/n."
He went down stairs.
"Night brother." Colby yells smiling.
"Night brother." Sam then yells back.
I got my pjs on and took my pill. Then crawled to my side.

Colby laid next to me wrapping one under my shoulders and I lay my head in his chest.
"I love you so much my beautiful and perfect girlfriend." He says happily.
"I love you to my strong and brave boyfriend." I say in my happy voice too.
"Goodnight." I whisper and close my eyes.
"Goodnight beautiful." He whispers back and lays on his side pulling me up to his chest.

I love this. I love him.

_________________________________________
Peoples there finally together and I'm so FRICKEN happy. But so tired I when to sleep last night a 6 In the morning, then this morning at 8 he was a blast in his music and woke me up. so tonight I'm going to sleep now and its 1.
So with that I say have a goodnight/morning/day.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee💜✌😂

_______
Words-659