1

Your POV
"Mom, get away from me I'm going to hurt you, just get away from me I'm a monster." I yelled trying to keep my shit together, trying so hard to not turn and snap her neck.

"Stop, your not a monster and I'm trying to help you." She said softly, but I could tell she wanted to kill me. I mean beside, she's the one that thinks I'm just shit.

"Yeah but you just want to put me in a mental hospital." I yelled trying to get away from her grip.

I couldn't take it anymore I bit her arm causing her to let go and scream in pain. I ran out the door into the woods as fast as I could not looking back ones. I was run and walking for about 4 hour when I stopped to catch my breath and look around.

I seen this house by a lake. "Wait I didn't know that there was a lake here or this house." I say to myself.

I slowly walk up to the house, there was know lights on and I didn't see any sigh of people living there forever. I tried to door "locked" I whisper walking to a window.
I pushed it up and claimed in.

Sam POV
"Dude this summer is going to be so fun."
I tell Colby, looking out the window.
"Yeah but what if the power don't work again that was not be fun." He wined but kept his eyes on the road.

"Don't worry it will work we fixed it last year that means it will be fine" I reinsure him.
"Yeah.....sooo when we get there do you want to swim ooooorrrrrrrr just chill" He asked.
"We have to unpack first then we can see what we can do afterwords." I answered with
"Ok."

Your POV
I walked around looking at picture of these to boys, one was really cute but they would ever love a monster like me.

I was sitting on the couch when I here a car put up in the drive way. "Damn it I thought I would be able to stay here but now how do I get out" I whispered to my self looking for away to get out cause the window was near the door and the car was there but the door swung opened.

_________________________________________

Ok that was just the first chapter hope you liked it and the chapters do get longer and better.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee💜✌😂
_______
Words-420