29

Your POV
"Why didn't you tell me about this." I was referring to his channel.
"Well when we met I wasn't making any videos for the summer and wanted to just relax." He answered me.
"Oh well I like it." I smile.
Then the thought of tonight popped in my head.
"We have to get ready." I shouted jumping up and ran to my side of the closet.
"What do you mean." He said.
"Devyn didn't tell you." He shook him head no.
"Devyn and Corey are going to ask if Georgie wants to be adopted by them at dinner and we are all going." I pulled out a red dress and long black heals.( I'm not sure what there called. And outfit on top...)Luckily Colby's bruise was gone.

Sam got back from handing out with Jake and his brother. Jake was at his brothers for like a week.
"Sam and Jake get ready we are going to dinner." Colby said walked to him.
Sam,Colby,Georgie,Devyn,Corey,Jake and me were ready and we toke two cars.
San, Colby, Jake and me in one and every one else in the other.

We got there and took a set at out table.
We ordered and waited.
"So Georgie there's somthing me and Devyn been wanting to asks you." Corey said looking at Devyn then Georgie.
"What." She seemed a little scared.
"So now that we know you more and you know us we want to see if your looking to be in a family with two loving parent."
Devyn said casually trying to see a reaction of happiness.
"I-is it you and Corey or are you making me go cause I don't want to leave." She was scared and didn't know what to do.
Corey laugh.
"Me and Devyn what to know if you would want us to adopt you." Corey was smiling went he seen how happy here face look.
"Really you guys what me." She seemed to be in disbelief.
We all laugh as she squealed. "I would love to. You two are the type of parents I always wanted." She jumped up and hugged them.

We got our food and ate. Talking, laughing so hard we were crying. It was great. I felt like I had my own family as well. "Guys remember that one time I  farted in public and people thought it was this old man." Jake smiled looking at every one staring at him because what he said was so off topic. "No ok." We all laugh. "How do you always talk off topic." Corey laughed. "I forget what we were talking about." Jake smiled  awkwardly. "Every time." Sam said and Jake nodded making this moment even funnier.

I grow vary tired. I up my head on Colby's shoulder.
"Are you tired." He now exactly why I laid on him, wow.
"How did you know." I seemed awake just like everyone else.
"You yawned earlier." He smiled.
"Oh well, when can we go home." I said in shock.
"Wow I can say that word and it means somthing." I whisper but colby heard me sence I was near his ear.
"I love you, you know that." He whispered back to me, smiling.
"Yea I know but I think I love you more." I replied kissing his cheek. He looked me in the eyes. "I don't think you know how much I really love you." And then he kissed me on the lips. I kissed back and then we pulled away. Nobody seen us they were talking and getting ready to go.
We laugh and got up walking to the car.

When we got in Colby's room we got in our pjs and cuddle up and fell asleep.

_________________________________________
Writing this chapter made me smile a lot. It is happy guys I told you it wouldnt be all sad. 😂
Vote if this made you smile.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee💜✌😋

_______
Words-660