20

1 week later.

Colby POV
I want to see her again to know she's ok.
Sam left with Corey and Devyn to film some video. I didn't want to be apart of. Jake was at his brothers.
I texted Sam telling him I would be gone all day.

I got in my car and started my way to see her.
When I got there the people looked at me meanly like I did somthing. Did I. No oh well.
"Can I see y/n l/n." I asked. She nodded and called down security to take me up.
The one that came down smiled at me and walked me up.
"I hope you love her." He said I looked at him shocked. "What how did you know I um-" then was cut off my him. "I'm a friend of hers if I wasn't here she probably would be dead, not to scared you or anything but she is a feisty girl." He chuckled a little but I was shocked and scared now. She could really die here.

He walked me to were I was last time and then y/n was brought back in and her smile was every thing I wanted to see.
"Colby you came back." She smiled.
"Why wouldn't I." I asked a little scared for somthing. What if this guy and her did somthing, no no stop.
"I-I nevermind, I can't Wait to really hug you." She said a little sad but happy.
I seen she had bandages on her arm and knuckles.
"What happened to your hands and arm." I asked worriedly.
"I broke my knuckles again hitting the wall and I umm" she looked down at her arm and slowly unwrapped it. "I cut myself when I was in one of my out burst." She showed me it. I felt sick and like crying, HELP was cut into her skin, leaving scars the remaining word.
I felt tears. "Don't hurt yourself like that please." I begged. She nodded.
"I'm sorry at the time I didn't really care I was in the end of my out burst." She told me. "Ok but don't do it again." She nodded again and went on.
2 minutes past then I had to leave this time I told her to not fight and just walk to were ever she had to go and she did.

The same guy walked me down and I went to my car.

Tyler POV
"Hey I know it's short notice but I'm going to go home early I don't feel that well don't want to get anyone sick." I told the nurse but really I wanted to follow the boy. I needed to see were he lived for one reason.
I started my car and followed his on the freeway. We drove a long time like 3 or 4 hours. I don't even know if this is were he lived but I continued to follow him through this big neighborhood he stopped at a big house and a Green Gate opened then park his car and just walked inside.

I knew this was his house since you didn't even knock. I parked my car across the street I'm walked to the gate I stood there for a short while until some one came out and told me I had to leave.
"Wait can I talk to Colby." I asked throw the gate. "Hold on." A brown headed guy said and walked back in side. Then Colby walked out.

"Did you follow me, what the hell are you doing here." He was mad but I get it.
"Sorry but yes I did but its for y/n and I'm Tyler." His mad tone stopped to worried.
"What wrong is she ok." He said frantically. "Yes Im pritty sure she's fine but I want to get her out of there, she won't last long in there and I need to get her out before she goes in the adults ward. Then I can't see how she is." I told him he was cunfused.
"Wait your going to help her get out but why you people put her in there." He got defensive.
"Please I had a sister like her and she died in that place so I wanted to help y/n she's just a innocent person with problems like everyone else." He was happy that I was helping her.
"When can you get her here." He asked opening the gate for me to come in.
Then we talked about the plan.

_________________________________________
Did anyone think that Tyler was good or bad, did I surprise anyone, no ok.
Lol hope you like this chapter its nicer then what I have done.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee💜✌😅

_______
Words-792