6

Colby POV
Your so stupid why did you kiss her. She don't like you. I couldn't sleep I just thought of her pulling away and gosh I'm so mad at myself. Then I hear her walk to her room. Well at least she's staying.

I opened my eyes for the sun to blind me. I guess I fell asleep. 'knock knock' I sat up in my bed as the door slowly opened. "Um Sam wants you down stairs." Y/n said going to walk out "wait" I shouted. "Yea" she didn't even look at me.

"Come here" she slowly walked towards me. "What" she still looked at the floor.
"I'm sorry for last night I did mean to I-" She cut me off looking at me now. "Its fine" then she walked out my room.

Ok I'm going to get dressed now that Sam wants me.

Sam POV
I made breakfast and waited for Colby and y/n to come down stairs, but y/n just ran to her room like 10 minutes later Colby came down. "What's up with y/n" I asked but colby didn't look at me, didn't speak to me. He just grabbed his food and went back up stairs. "Not even a thank you" I yelled but NOTHING. "Ok then last time I make you breakfast" I mumbled to myself.

Should I bring y/n her food since she might be uncomfortable with us still.
I knocked on the door "can I come in" I asked. "Yea I guess." She was sitting in bed playing with her bandages. "I have food for you." I walked over and put them on her night stand, then sat on the bed next to her. She scooted away from me so I quickly got up. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."
"No it fine, I just didnt want you to end up kissing me to." She mumbled the last sentence but wait did she say what I think she said. "Well we are going to the story later today and we want to get you clothes and 'stuff' (girls you know what I mean) sense your here with us for awhile." I told her the plan for the day and walked out.

I went to colbys room. I just walk in like normally. He was his back on the headboard."I need to asked you somthing" colby look upset. "What is it" he whispered to me.

"Ok I'm going to ask two questions, what's wrong." Colby looked sad.
"I did somthing." He sighed.
"And that would beeee" I need answers Colby, I thought to myself.

"Last night Y/n tried to leave and I stopped her" He go really fidgety with his hands.
"How is that a bad thing." I smiled.
"Cause Sam I kissed her and she ... She"
He paused and my smile went away.

"She what" I was now worried.
"She didn't kiss back and now she doesn't even like me." I sat next to him and laugh a little.
"Colby its ok but I don't really think that kissing her would make her stay ..... I think she's scared or somthing."
"Why." He said a bit cunfused.

Sam-
"I brought her food to her and when I sat next to her she scooted away so I got up and apologized to her, she was cool with it but mumbled to her self and I kinda heard her" He looked at me a little pale but like a tell me face.

"What did she say."
He finally said.
"She didn't want me to end up kissing her to." He nodded and closed his eyes.

"Colby you ok." He shook his head.
"No I don't feel that good." He mumbled.

"Ok um wait here and ill get somthing"
I run down stairs to find some things.

_________________________________________

Well guys that's it for this chapter hope you keep reading it, this book gets better.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee💜✌
_______
Words- 662