44- the end

Your POV
Moving day was today and we all have had fun together while it lasted. This is a new chapter for our lives.

"Colbyyyyy." I said waking him up. "Colbyyyyyyy we got to get ready to go." He just rolled over to me. "Hey we have you get going soon." He smiled. "I know but 5 more minutes with you please." I giggled and he grabbed me, kissing me.
Then he put his hands on either side of my head leaning over me. "I love you so much." Then he kissed me again making me smiling in the kiss, I rapped my arms around his neck and he pulled away putting his head on mine. "You ready now." He smiled and nodded.

We got up and got boxes from down stairs. I packed my clothes last night so Colby needed his and his stuff packed so I helped him.

"Can I get your help with my stuff." Georgie asked so I did. Colby was fine with it.
"So we will be able to see each other still right." Georgie said worriedly.
"Of course we will be in the house 3 down from yours." I explained
"Really good I don't want to lose you."
"You wont." She smiled.

"Ok now that your done ill go check on Colby." I walked out to were Colby was. He was about done getting all his stuff and the room ok my had boxes and the bed and his desk.
"So your like done."
"Yeah but the bed will stay here and my deck will come." He replied.

With in the next two hours we were done, Sam was done, Jake was done and Corey, Devyn and Georgie were done.
I hugged everyone.
"This is goodbye for now." I say and they say Yeah.
"We will visit each other a lot." Sam said and Devyn agreed. "Ready guys." Colby said and we all go to our cars. "Goodbye." We yelled to the house and each other and with that we drove to our new house.

"I'm excited for our new lives." Colby said squeezing my hand. "Me to."

---unpacked and standing outside looking at the house---

"This is our house." Colby pulls my to him. "Yes it is and it will be for a long time." I say and kiss him.
"Aww your so SWEET."
"But PSYCHO." I added making him laugh.
"I can't wait to have the house done." He says happily.
"I love you." I said looking up at his beautiful blue eyes. "I love you more." He kissed my forehead.

"Come on lets go inside." He picked me up bride style. I wrapping my arms around his neck, kissing him ones more.

6 YEARS LATER.....
I looked over at Colby who was sleeping.
I crowled out of bed to the kitchen to make some coffee for me and the sleepy head, then go check on the little angle.

I was fixing up Colby's cup then felt arms wrap around my waist and his head in my neck. His worm breath sent chills down my spine.
"Good morning babe." His raspy morning voice stool the silence in the house.
"Morning honey. Here." I say then hand him his cup. He kissed my neck the takes it.
"Thanks." He whispers taking a sip.
I smile at his messy hair.
"I forgot does Jake like coffee." I asked and Colby shook his head no.

We sit on the couch but Andrew started crying. "Oh hold on." I say pulling my cup on the table and walking to his room.
"Hey my little man." I said picking him up, walking back to Colby. "Do you want daddy." I say in a cute little voice, handing him to Colby.
"Come here Drew." Colby said calling him by his nickname.

"Oh Jake your up earlier." He walks in, sitting by me. "Yeah I got a call from my brother. He said he's moving down here in a couple of months so I can live with him." I nod thinking of all the funny moments Colby, Jake and I had living together. He's like my son also, but having him here for the past year was fun.

"I'm sad to see you go brother." Colby said letting Andrew hold his fingers and bend then around.
"Same but I can't live with you guys forever." He sighs. "Yeah but come back anytime." He looks at me.
"Why are we like saying our bye's now, I'm leaving in like 2 months." We all start laughing.