18

(Remember its 2 months later)

Your POV
I was called to the front office.
"You have 2 visitors." The lady said.
My parents must be here. "I don't want to see them." I said walking away. "Are you sure they really want to see you." She tried to convince me. "I don't want to see my stupid parents." I wined, growled out. "Well if your parents are to guys then-"
I cut her off. "Wait Sam and Colby." I said happily. "Umm yes thats there name." She said looking at her computers. "Were are they." I said excitedly.
"Follow the guard on your left." She said smiling.
I turned and followed the tall guard. I was led in the room was glass and there were dividers were each chair is. He walked me to the last one.

I walked to the end and see my two and only friends on the other side of the glass. The guard walk to the nearby wall.

"G-guys" I started crying.
"Hey its ok." Colby said in his soft voice that I haven't heard in so long.
There eyes were all over my arms, there were looking at the scars. "I don't even know what to say." Sam spoke up.
"Me neither." I smiled throw the tears.
I put my hand on the glass and colby put his had were mine was. Then I looked at sam and put my other hand up, so did he. "I can't stay here" I mouthed to them and they nod. We didn't even have like 2 minutes but they don't want me to do anything.

"Ok your time is up." The guard grabbed my arm harshly, making me remove my hands from the glass. "WAIT NO PLEASE 5 MORE MINUTES NO!" I yelled crying and fighting his grip. He pulled out the tranquilizer gun and story it in my neck. I could hear the to boys yelled to stop and let her go, but he didn't lison and my world went dark.

Colby POV
Her body when limp when he put this gun looking thing up to her neck. "NO STOP DONT HURT HER." I yelled.
"PLEASE SHE'S JUST DONT HURT HER." Sam yelled also makeing the guard look at us.
"She's fine just sleeping." He picked her dead looking body up and carried her away. Then two other peoples escorted us out of the building.

When in the car I couldn't help but flip out. I yelled and hit the steering wheel then I calmed down and just placed my head on it. Sam was watching me and put his hand on my back.
"We h-have to do som-thing." His voice cracked when talking, I could tell he tried to not cry.
"But what." I looked him in the eyes, worried, mad, scared and hopeless.

---back at the house---

Jake POV
Sam and Colby make it back but upset and mad. They sat on the couch there eyes blood shot. 'have they been crying.' I asked myself.
"Umm you guys ok." I was a little scared the ask and get yelled at again.
"She's not good there, she might die from how they treat her." Sam said staring at the wall.
"I'm going to bed." Colby get up and leave the room.

"Ok now that Colby's gone can you tell me the whole story." I asked quietly.
"I-I don't even th-ink I could with out c-crying." His voice cracked a lot and seeing he really wanted to cry. "I don't need to know now ok tell me when your ready." I got up and walked to my room.

Should I check on Colby, yea. I quickly and quality went to him door and listened. I heard crys from the other side and whispering.
I knocked and waited.
"Go away." I heard. "Are you ok though?"
I asked worried.
"I w-will be when y-y/n is." Then he yawned and I left.

_________________________________________
So how was it did it make you cry.
Well peoples this is not ending sad ill yell you that......maybe. Hehehe
See you in the next chapter.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee💜✌😋

_______
Words- 698