22

Your POV
My vision was blurry. When people talked, it sound as if I'm underwater.
I was on my stomach, nurses all around me. I had a content pain every were.
Clearly they were stitching me up. I cried hurt when I felt them clean my wounds.
I didn't know I could feel pain, my body never let me.

"Ho-d on y/- your g---g -o be fi-e." I lady said frantically, I didn't really heard from the underwater affect.
About an hour of suffering I was able to heard right see better but still every thing hurt.
It hurt to breath. Like a sharp knife was stabbing my insides.
"It hurt-t to b-breath." I cried.
"I'm sorry its just what happens to people when they don't lison." She wasn't even surprised or nice about it.
"Does t-this happen a-a lot." I wined in my pain.
"Oh yes this place is not what you would expect." She smiled. "Why would y-you people do th-is." I was mad.
"People like you need to learn there lesson." She leaned in close.
"Your a monster." She whispered in my ear. I glared at her as she walked away.

She's right I am a monster.

---3 days later---

I didn't leave my room. I would spend most time laying on my bed and crying.
Crying because I couldn't get out, I hurt so much, mentally and physically, I can't huge or kiss Colby ever again.

My door unlocked I was in my bad facing the wall.
"You have visitors." I slowly got up and put my hoodie on then followed him.
I didn't want them seeing what had happened to me. My face had some stiches as well as my waist, back and arms.

The guard walked me to a chair and across other side of the glass for my two best friends, Sam and Colby.
They looked really happy, happy to see me. I didn't really look up at them though. I had my hood over my head, hands in my pockets, looking down.

"Are you ok." They asked at the same time.
I just shook my head no.
"What did they do." Colby's voice was angry and worry.
I didn't say I just pulled my sleeve up revealing my scar I said HELP.
I felt tears run down my face, I quickly wipped them away.
"Please don't cry." He said with a sad emotion in his voice.
I didn't really want them to see what they did but should I show they anyways.
I will.

I stood up taking off my hoodie and lifted up my shirt like half way. Then unwrapping my bandage to reveal my stitches all over my back and arms and stomach. I spun in a circle to show them all sides.
"I got punished for what I did here, I got punished for defending myself here, I defended myself from the people I wanted to hurt just like all the other kids here but not all the other kids here didn't get what I did." I stared crying again and stood there as there eyes were all over my body, seeing what they did to me.
"I don't think I can hold on much longer, I'm weak here I was put here to suffer the pain I gave other people and to myself." I stared nhim in the eyes, Crying.
How could they d-do this to people". Sam sipped his tears but more came.
Colby on the other hand was scared and mad.

I took a step to the glass and placed both hand up on it. Colby put one and on mine and Sam did on the other.
"This could be goodbye."

_________________________________________
I feel like crying it was so sad.
Today from me was happy and sad.
My rooster that I loved died today but my cat did have kittens and she had 4. There so cute.
R.I.P. Prince.
This rooster would literally play dead but today he isn't playing. 😢😭
I hope you guys had I good day.
I had a good and bad day.
6/24/19
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee💜✌😢😊

_______
Words-701