3

Colby POV
She was about to explode. Her hand were in a fist, she looked at us in anger but she ran the other way like she was trying to not hurt us.

She ran to a tree and started punching it so hard to she was bleeding so much that her fingers would probably be broken. I ran over and grabbed her, pulling her away. I felt her body go limp. Did she pass out or die.

"Sam come help me carry her inside."
We put her on the couch not knowing what to do.
"Great now what do we do, shes clearly crazy." Sam said throwing his hands in the air.
"YEAH clearly but she didn't attack us like she was trying so hard not hurt us." I said in a calm voice but yelling voice.
"What do you think she went though to run away from home like that."
Sam asked sad for her.
"I think her parents should go to jail if they hurt her like she said." I replied.
"Yeah" Sam replied back.

Your POV
All I remember was getting angery and I know I had one of my 'episodes' the doctor told me that's what there called.

Then I ran to a tree and put all my anger out on it instead of the 2 boys. That was one of the first time I didn't attack someone. Then when I was punching the tree I felt arms a rounded me and my hole world when black, thats what I remember.

I wake up in side on the couch with the 2 boys acrossed from me worried and shocked.

"Are you ok." The dark brown boy asked.
"Yeah I just feel dizzy but I feel fine other than that." I replied honestly.
The blond boy was shocked.
"Umm so you fingers don't hurt, I mean there broken."

"No I've broken them so many times that I don't really feel the pain anymore." I looked at my broken fingers.
"Damn she's strong." The other boy mumbling that to himself but I still heard him.
"I'll be fine I just need to wrap them and not punch anything for about a week" I shrugged.
"That's right, why did you get so mad." He question made me think of why I always got so god damn mad but should I tell them my problems, well I guess.

" I-I umm have this problem and when people find out what it is they think I'm going to kill them witch I could but I take my pills....wait my pills I did grab then." I pause and start breathing heavy.
"I can't be around you guys I might hurt you." I was scared to hurt them for some reason.

"Are y-you bipolar cause there's nothing wrong with that." I locked my eyes with his beep blue eyes.
"Yeah and I need to leave." I stands up to leave but the other boy asks.
"Were will you go." I don't even know the answer.

"I don't know but I don't what to hurt you guys so ill leave and-"
"No, you can stay and we can help you" I was cut off by the dark hair boy ones more. He was shocked at his own works.

"Yeah we can help you and give you a place to stay seeing that your clearly not going home anytime soon." The light blue eye boy added in.
What do I say, know I'm shocked they both want me here.
"Really but what if I go into one of my episodes then what will you guys do, I can't control myself." I was annoyed at myself.

"We can just back up or see how your handling it, ok but you did out there when you hit the tree instead of us." He lightly smiled. Wow his eyes are just.

"Yeah and this house has 4 rooms so you can stay in one, ok." The other boy added ones again with a smiled.

"Hey we can do that and we should fix up your hands now there bruising up." I looked at my hands again. He was right.

_________________________________________

Thanks for reading hope you liked it and tell me what you think of this book I really what to know

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee💜✌😊
_______
Words- 722