13

2 weeks later
Your POV
"Just leave me alone colby." I yelled at him. "Please let me help you." He said in a soft voice. "Why, know one can help me."
I yelled back. "Well I can so stop and breath." He had his hands out in front of him to stop me from hitting him or somthing.

I breathed in and out slowly keeping my eyes on Colby. "There you go now just relax ok." He sat next to me pitting has hand in mine because he knew that calmed me down some how. "Please just go." I said quietly. "No I'm not leaving like your parents did." He kinda yelled to make me stop. "Fine but I don't want to hurt you." I pulled my hand away and put my knees to my chest and curled up into a ball rocking back and forth to calm down.

I was lucky I had an out burst now. Sam and Brennen left an hour or two ago to the story. Me and colby were watching tv and found the news channel. We stopped for a minute and watched. I was on there. The lady said I was wanted for attempt murder. I froze. I felt my breathing speed up. Colby was shocked and seen me mad. I wanted to run. To just leave my past but I can't. Colby tried to stop me but I can't control it I was mad and scared. I wanted colby to just leave like ever one else. I through a glass vase at him and he still tries to help me.
When I through the face I cut his hand but he did care.

That's when I went to my room and now I'm curled up in a ball rocking myself back and forth while Colby talk to me.

"I'm s-sorry I can't st-op. I need to just hit some one something." I whispered and started to cry. I felt things more then I did. I couldn't stand it sometimes. "Colby your bleeding." I was now focused on Colby's hand. "I'm fine. Its just a little cut." He chuckle but I breathed harder. "I did this. I did this. I did this. I did th-." I was cut off by Colby toughing my one cheek with his none cut hand making me look him in the eyes. "I'm fine." He said again the kiss my forehead. "Im sorry." I said one last time before I polled him to the bathroom.

I fixed his hand. Then we cleaned up the glass down stairs. When Sam and Brennen came back they were mad and didnt talk to each other.

"Hey dude what's wrong?" Colby seen that Sam and mad and asked. "Brennen needs to leave." Was all he said then went past Colby to his room. "Should I talk to brennen?" I suggested. "I don't know yet." He answered back. "Ok." I said nodding.

Why are they mad we all got along fine for awhile and now ever thing is not like it was. And I hated it.

_________________________________________

Ok so I'm almost at the part were ever thing goes wrong ok yea somthing happens to y/n. Sorry for this cause its short but it's ok.
Hope you keep reading cause things are getting wild. 😂😂😂😂😂

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee💜✌😂

_______
Words- 563