38

Your POV
"Hello Sam were are you." I asked him.
"Y/n oh my god are you home." He sounded relieved.
"Yea long story but were is every one." I don't know if they went looking for me or just went out.

"I'm at the hospital and C-Colby is not doing so well." I just remembered that Colby got shot. How could I forget.
"He isn't died, how do I get there." I mumbled the first part.
"You can take my car." He said.
"Sam I can't drive, ill just uber. Were are you." He told me he was at the ER.

I hung up and called the uber. I was there under 30 minutes. I rushed inside and seen every one else sitting at the waiting area.
Sam seen me and stood up hugging me.
"He's in surgery and he lost a long of blood so we don't know if he will make it." He said in the hug he had been crying.
His face was a little red and a little puffy but hid eyes were bloodshot red.

I stay next to him and Georgie. She was happy to see me sence she thinks I ran away. "How long has he been in there." I whispered to Sam.
"All night." He replied.

(In the story she was gone over night and now its like 11 in the morning.)

"Really and they still don't have any answers for us." I was getting mad and Sam seen it.
"Have you taken your pills." Really that's what you ask at this time.
"No Sam I couldn't cause I was kidnapped and I just got home." He looked shocked.
"Wait what." He said.
"Yea and the people who did so shot Colby right in front of me so long story shot I was pulled in there van, my parents hired them to find me. Then I got the gun and almost shot one and I called  the cops came after I called them and I got rewarded like 150,000 dallers for finding them. I thought Colby was died, he fell to the ground not m-moving and I couldn't d-do anything." I started crying and then I whipped my tears away, trying to be strong. Sam held my hand and talking to me to calm me down and every one else what shocked by my story.

We waited about anthere 2 more hours then a doctor came out.
"Well he's stable for now. We had to stich a lot the insides of him but for now he's asleep." The doctor clarified.
I told a deep breath.
"Thank you so much, are we able to seem him." I asked nicely.
"Only 2 people for now. He's in room 133." I walked back with every one else.

"Y/n and Sam should see him first." Corey said.
Me and Sam nodded and walked to the room.

I opened the door to see Colby. Vary pale and sleeping. I sat on one side and Sam on the other.
I grabbed Colby's hand.
"I wish this didn't happened to him." I looked at Sam.
"There's nothing I could do to save him. I'm just to weak." Sam seemed sad and didn't know what to say.
"Well you for sure aren't weak and don't blame yourself." He tried to tell me but I just can't thinking about it.

We sat there and Sam decided to let some one else came in and that I could stay with him.
So I did, I didn't leave his side, only to use the bathroom.

----next day----

I fell asleep in the chair next to colby. I felt him holding my hand. When I stretched I seen he was awake.
"Colby I'm so sorry this happened to you." He smiled but lost it.
"How did you get back, I thought I lost you." He was worried about me. Even though he was the one shot.

"Its a long story and I thought I lost you."
He smiled slightly.
He wined in pain for I second.
"Should I get a doctor." He just shock his head no.
"My gut just hurts even when I breath." He said closing his eyes. "You should sleep more and ill be back. He nodded and I went to the front decks to tell them he woke up and I think is going back to sleep.

-----one week last-----

Colby is finally going home and every one was happy. He always told me he just wanted to be in our bed and cuddle with me. I laugh and would lay in the hospital bed with him.

"Ok I need you to sigh here and you guys are free to go." I put my signature on the paper and Colby was pushed in a wheel chair to Sam's car. We drove home and me and Sam helped him to the couch.
Everyone decided we're going to watch a movie together.

Colby was able to lay on the couch and I had his head on my lap and played with his hair.
We watched a good movie, not to funny so colby didn't laugh and hurt himself.
When the movie ended we all went to bed and that was to best sleep I had for a long time.

_________________________________________
This for some reason took me like forever. Ive been writing this since like 11:30 or 12 and its now 1:30. So goodnight/morning to you peoples.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee💜✌😂

_______
Words-917