26

Your POV
When I walked in to her room there was I big bed and a lot of floor space. She put all the bags on the floor and when thought them. Putting out clothes brushes some make up.
She put things in 2 piles.
"Ok this is your's Georgie and that's your's y/n." She pointed at my pile. So I sat on my knee and looked at every thing.
"Oh my gosh you really didn't have to spend money on my." I told her smiling.
"But thank you."
"Thank you Devyn these are perfect." She hugged her and I did to.
"Oh and one more thing, this is for you know that time of month." She handed me two boxes and Georgie two boxes.
"Did you start Georgie." She asked.
"Y-yea I was just going to ask you for some of these soon." She kinda felt awkward I could tell.
"Georgie its ok to talk to us about that kinda thing we are girls to." I told her with a smile.
"I know its just weird that's all." She said shyly.
I laugh a little.
"But thanks these will come in handy." I say still laughing. She laugh to.

I walked out with a bags of clothes a other stuff.
Colby was in his room when I walked that way.
"Were do I put my stuff?" I asked when he seen me.
Well your sleeping in my room so you can put it on the floor and tomarrow ill make room in my closet for your stuff." He tells me and scoot over in the bed after I put my stuff down.
I walked over and crawled in the covers.
"Ooowww." I wined my back hurt to lay on it. "Oh are you ok." Colby looked worried. "Yea my back hurt really bad and laying on my back makes it worse." I flipped over on my stomach. "Do you want ibuprofen or somthing, just hold on." He got up and walked out.
My god my stomach hurt to I need to eat.
I walked out and walks are in to Colby.
"I said say there you didn't have to get up." He held my hand. "I'm sorry it just I'm hunger and when im hunger that means somthing." I said smiling.
"What does it mean." He asked kinda joking.
I looked at him.
"At that place I like never ate and most of the time just had to get shots for what ever my body needed. I tried to starve myself. I know what your probably going to say but there food was nasty and I always umm." I looked down stopping my sentence.
"What, you can tell me." He lifted my face with his hands on my cheeks looking in my eyes.
"I um what to kill myself so many time then I would think of you and not do it. Well except eating and cut help in my arm but I always though of you." I said with a little smile.
He pulled my hand to his face and kissed it. "I'm glad you did." He pulled me in a small hug.

We walked down stairs and Colby made us somthing to eat.
I remembered somthing I wanted to tell him.
"Colby there's somthing I wanted to tell you, somthing that happened at the place." I said as he turned and looked at me worried.
"What." He quickly said.
"There was this boy and he said I was his and kissed, I didn't kiss back I just kicked him in the balls and punched his face, he got a bloody nose and the guard gave me a warning because they see what. Then later that day I get whipped. Please don't yell or hit me."
I told him he wasn't mad though I was expecting him to yelled and hit me, do I put my hands up to my face to block him.
"Why would I hurt you, I would never." He walked to me hugging me.
I started crying. "I'm sorry I just hate getting hit all the time and the stupid tranquilizers." I laugh though to tears.
"You were tranquilized also but trust me it doesn't get easier, it hurts more." I said.
"Well know you don't have to go back and you didnt kiss back and you dealt with him kissing you so I would never be mad." He laugh at the though of it.
"I realized that I don't feel as sore because like every day I got tranquilized and I guess that's not good for your body it could of killed me with how much I had but Tyler would stop them from shotting me twice a day. Speaking of him what happened to him and don't the people know me and Georgie are missing." I said worried, cunfused.
He handed me my food. And stared talking.

_________________________________________
So this chapter was y/n telling him about some things that happened in the bad place.
Hope you like this chapter vote if you did.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee💜✌😊

_______
Words-850