21

Colby POV
Tyler said the plan won't happen until a month or so. Which sucked she could get hurt or even worse. But Tyler promised me to watch her when he could.

Your POV
Noah kept following me around when we had the time. I told him that it was weird but he shrugged. I was sitting with this younger teen like 13 unlike everyone else who were like 16,17,18,19. So she was the youngest. She was scared of everything and one she liked me though it was weird. Again Noah sat with me and Georgie would jumped when he sat down.
"What do you want." I groaned.
"Why can't I sit with you?" He asked
"Every day you do its so annoying." I yelled out.
"Whatever I'm with you."
"What?" I asked, what does that mean.
"Well everyone thinks that was would be perfect for each other." He answered and smirked.
"Hold on buddy I have someone I love and I'm not going to just let so stupid kid stop me, so leave the the hell alone." I yelled, Georgie got scared and hide watching us still. I went to go by Georgie but I was pinned to the wall by Noah.

"You belong with me." He grow angry.
He quickly smashed his lips on mine. I didn't kiss back instead I kneed him in the balls and punched his face making his nose bleed. Now there was know one not looking at us.
"Next time I say leave me the hell alone don't forget it." I spoke so it would finally go in his stupid little brain.

Four guards seen what happened and gave me a warning.
I'm glad they didn't do anything today I was just tired of all the people here.

I hold Georgie it was safe to come by me again. I want to ask Tyler if he gets me out over here that he also has to bring Georgie, she's just so scared here.
I told Georgie I would be back.
I went to a guard and asked to talk to Tyler. So he came down to the ward I was at.

"What is it?" He questioned.
"If you get me out of here I need you to also get Georgie out she can't stay here either." I told him.
"Ill see what I can do." He kinda calm my nerves telling me this little girl would be safe at last.
"Thanks now make a sense or somthing." I said quickly.
He talked louder so people heard us.
"Ok ill tell the front desk about you situation and have in removed from here."
(He also nows about Noah but I didn't put it in there oops)
"Thanks now leave." I said loud also.

I thought about Colby and how he would react if he heard that someone kissed me but I have to tell him I'm not keeping any secrets.

"Y/n we need to talk." A nurse lady said making me follow her.
She led me in a kinda darkend room I've never been in.
"I'm sorry I'm just doing what I'm told." She looked vary sad and then I didn't see anything, I blacked out.

When I woke up I was in the same room but chained to pole, faceing it.
"What am I doing here." I yelled.
"I think its time for your lesson on who to lison." I know who's voice it was Dr. Copper.
"What do you mean." I whispered.
Then I heard this whipping sound. Oh my god, I'm going to get wipped in the back, NO.

"How maybe times have you been tranquilized." He question.
"More then I can count." I said honestly.
"Well how many time should my man hit you, until he looses count or should we count and tell you how many times."He laugh a little at the end then I felt my first pain.
Then again and again and again. I felt my body bleeded I screamed in pain.

"SSSTTTOOOPPP PLEASE." I cried out. I was hit like over all 120 time repeatedly everywhere on my back.
I clenched my fist when it was over, my body melt in the pain. I cried hard I couldnt breath well my arms got hit also. I looked at the floor and seen so much blood.
I past out.

_________________________________________
Peoples this was so sad I would never want anyone to be hit like that like really.
But over all how's the book did you cry yet did you laugh. Tell me in the comments.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee💜✌😊

_______
Works-766