30

Your POV
Ring......Ring.......Ring
Was what me and colby woke up to.
He picked up his phone and it had no caller ID.
"Hello." His scratchy morning voice was so cute.
"Really um ok we will be down and pick them up ..... Yea thank you ... Bye"
He hung up and looking at me.
"Who as that?" I asked.
"We can go pick up your pills today." I smiled.
.....

"My back hurts today." I wined he looked over at me. "Um you back is bleeding."
He quickly got up. He lifted my shirt to reveal my forever scars. "How is it."
"The stitching on one of you cuts came apart and it needs to be fixed before we do anything." He replied.
"Can you stich it if not we can just wrap it and let it heal on its own. I mean its just going to be a scar anyway." I frowned.
"Hey its ok there not really noticeable.
But I could try I didn't see how Brennen did it so maybe I can repeat it." He said hugging me from my back putting his head in my neck. "Ok come on Sam can help you." I grabbed his hand and pulled him to Sams door, knocking and he answers it.

"Can you help Colby stich up one of my cuts. It came out and it bleeding." I told his.
"Sure but what if we hurt you." He looked worried. "I don't get hurt easily remember. He chuckled a little.
"Yea." He replied and we walked in Colby's room.
"I guess the only time I've ever really felt my pain was at that place. Even though I would literally break my knuckles a lot." I laugh and they didn't.
"What its true they made me weak and loose my pain tolerance because when they tranquilize you your body goes numb but you really feel the pain when it's wearing off it hurt more when they shot me before it waer off all the way." I said looking back and forth and them.

"Why did you guys stop talking." They looked at me like I was stupid.
"What?" I needed answers.
"Your not the same y/n we love." Sam said.
"Why would anyone love you." Colby said in a serious tone.
"G-guys what do you mean."I had tears in my eyes.
"Your weak Y/N." Colby yelled
......

"Y/N WAKE UP." I opened my eyes to Colby. Holding my hands down on the bed.
"Get away from me you jerk." I yelled trying to get out of his grip.
He let go at stepped back.
"Go away." I whispered getting in the corner at the wall on Colby's bed.
"I'm not weak." I whispered and started to cry.
Colby crawled to me and hugging me.
"It was just a dream ok I'm here, I'm here." He stroked my head.
"I'm sorry, you yelled at me in my dream and Sam didt to. You guys said I was weak." I said on his chest.
"Well you not weak and I know from personal experience." He laugh stating that I punched him in the face.
"Went did I fall back asleep." I question.
"After I got off the phone." He answered and let go letting me get ready.

We drove to the Pharmacy and picked up my pills.
When I got home I looked at them.
"Wow the side effects of these pills are
Vomiting, hallucination, rashes, change in mood, lose of sleep. Well that doesn't sound fun." I tell Colby.
(I just made that stuff up I don't really know)

"Do you really have all that, geez." He seemed worried.
"And those are just common side effects I guess." I add.
"Ok here we go." I take the pill.

After about an hour I started puking.
Colby stayed with me.
Then a lot more stuff happened over the past 2 days I started taking them.

_________________________________________
Well peoples the crazy is going to left ..... Maybe. Hope you liked it and sorry if it confused you with the dream part but i put dots at the end and beginning so yea.
I'm going to sleep now its almost 3 in the morning and I've writing 3 chapter now and need sleep.

#NightOwl

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee💜✌😂

_______
Words-718