14

Your POV
Even though Colby said not to talk to him I thought I would help him calm down and maybe we all can talk about it.

I quietly knocked on his door. Then when there was no answer I slowly opened it to see Brennen leaning on the wall with crossed arms.
I walk in. "Hey I was going to ask what happened but if your not ready to talk ill leave." I whispered nervously. "I know who you are." His works made me sick to my stomach.

He walked to me. Should I run. He pinned me against the door. "Your going were you should of been your entire life you psychopath." He yelled whispered to me, holding me to the door and had no emotion but evil in his eyes. I punched his in the face and he tightened his grip on me. He wiped the blood from his nose and spoke.
"And there almost here to get you." His last words made me the scariest I've ever been. "N-no I can't go there I-I CAN'T." I had tears in my eyes I didn't want to get hurt anymore. "Please." I cried but he just held me there. "Never." He smirked and waited.

He ended up putting his hand over my mouth so I did yell when was about to. "Shhhh."
His eyes planted on me were full of anger. I cried hard when I heard the sirens outside. He polled me with him I couldnt fight back, he was strong even for me.

Sam and Colby heard them to and were outside already. I seen the way Colby looked at me when brennen had me tight and crying in his grip. He was terrified. I think he knows what was happening also. Two police men ran to me grabbing my arms. Sam was shocked and mad but not as mad as Colby.

"NO LEAVE HER ALONE." Colby yelled running to me but another officer pinned him to the ground and cuffed him. "No let them go just take me." I yelled so they could here me. "I'm the one you want please don't hurt them, they don't even know me, I came here and they let me stay. So here I am just don't hurt them leave them alone." I cried out and they helped him up. "Y/N no, please she doesnt deserve this." He wined.

I seen he was scared for me so I mouthed to him "ill be back, I love you." He nodded and and had tears in his eyes to. "I love you to" he mouthed back. I was taken to the truck and they told me it would hurt. I didn't know what that ment but I was scared.

He looked at me and in my back I felt this pain of shook rush in my and I went numb.

Colby POV
I heard her scream then it stopped. I looked back and her body was limp. She was carried to the back of the truck and that was the last time I seen her, for a long time. I cried and fought with the handcuffs. Then more of the cops leave but two. They talked to brennen and Sam, then me. I told them nothing. Sam didn't other. But brennen he told them he had know idea she was bad when she punched him in the face and yelled she was crazy.
I didn't believe a thing he said.
I so badly wanted to bash his face in the ground and ever part of me wanted to then and there but I thought of y/n. I will wait to do that.

The cops leave about 30 minutes when done talking to us. I looked at Sam who had tears in his eyes as well. Brennen went out side when the cops did and never came back inside. "Are you ok." I finally asked Sam. "No, she was like a little sister to me and I think she's just as normal as us." He stared in my eyes and cried. "I know, I can't believe brennen he's going to pay." I jumped off the couch and walked outside clenching my fists.

I seen brennen on the dock looking in the water. "YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT." I yelled breathing hard. I felt the veins in my body pop out to my skin. "Just be happy she's gone." He smirked at me. "WHY WOULD I BE." I yelled pushing him back. "She's nothing to anyone Colby." His face was still that stupid grin of evil. "Me and Sam cared about her and that's more then you'll ever have." I punched his face a couple of times.

He grabbed me, throwing me on the ground. He puntched my face a few time then I grabbed his neck and started choking him. "COLBY STOP." I heard Sam yell to me but I didn't care. "WHAT WOULD Y/N SAY IF YOU WENT TO JAIL." He yelled out kinda crying still. I let go of him as he breathed heavily. "Go to hell." After saying that I got off him and walk Sam and I back in side locking to door. Then I cleaned myself up, there's definitely going to be a lot of bruises everywhere.

Later me and Sam turn on the news. So if anything where to tell us were she was. Nothing was talking about is so me and Sam got our blanket and we wanted to sleep down stairs and wake up earlier for the news then.

I did fall asleep at all I couldn't stop thinking and crying. Her laugh, her smile, her eyes, I can't lose her. Brennen drove away when he was breathing right. Sam fell asleep later on and I watched the news until morning.

_________________________________________
I teared up writing this. I told you peoples that things were changing. I hope this wasn't to sad for your feelers.
See you in next chapter.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee💜✌😢

_______
Words- 1006