33

1 week later
Your POV
I have been taking my pills. Which sucks.
I've seen brennen so maybe time that I just got annoyed to see him.
Not just brennen I've seen Noah, Dr. Copper and this girl I don't think I've seen before.
"Go the fuck away." I was kinda yelled at the person standing at the wall. But every one said I just yelled at the wall.
"Y/n again know ones there." Sam said will a duh face.
"Yes there is..... For me. God know one understands." I start crying because I'm mad and I can't express the motion angry and my body makes me cry in stead.

"Hey don't cry." Sam said walked to me.
"Its ok she's just mad and that's how the pills make her act." Colby tells Sam when he walked in the room.
"Oh right I'm sorry if I made you mad." He said and I control my crying anger. "Im fine just need to calm down." I walked in the living room with Colby.
"We should do somthing to day." I stated. "Like what we can swim or hey I can teach you how to skateboard." He was exited. "Ok but I was thinking what if we went exploring." I smiled.
( I dent no one seen that coming😂)
"Oh my god I have to take you to this place Sam and I when to. It beautiful." He laugh and grabbed my hand. "Can Sam come." He said looking for my hopes of a yes.

"Omg why wouldn't he." I laughed when Colby pulled me in.
"He really needs this. To get away from his gloomy sad side." He whispered in my ear.
I kissed his cheek and walked up to Sam's room. He want up there a awhile ago. I walked in. "OH SHIT." I quickly slammed the door, processing what I just seen. Then Colby ran up.
"What happened." He sounded worried.
"I walked in and h-he was umm making out with a girl." I felt awkward for just walking in like that.
"When did a girl get up here." He was just cunfused as I was.

We didn't know what to do so we just went down stairs. We got ready to go and left.
"Of my gosh this is going to be fun I mine I don't really go out as much." I say happily.
"Yea why don't you get out that much, I mean we can always go out a do stuff like this if you want to." Be grabs my hand holding it the whole way there.

"Colby..... I'm scared of the outside world. I never fit in nor will I ever.
Its just people like Brennen that make me think I don't belong, then there's people like you that make me feel as normal as I can get." I smiled as he did. He didn't know what to say.

"When we are older what will happen to us, will there still be an us." That was somthing I thought about a lot.
"You know I can't answer that but people change for the better or the worse and I hope we change for the better." I loved it when he has that kinda answer it makes me love him more.

---There---

Colby POV
I stop the car. I walk to her side and hold her hand ones more.

The place was beautiful, just like her.
Some times I wounder how the summer would of been if she didn't get taken away. 'Would she be with me, or sam. No she see's Sam as a brother but wait Brennen he probably would steal her from me.' 

"Colby." She seems worried.
"Yea what wrong you seem worried."
She stopped.
"I was going to ask you the same thing, your squeezing my head kinda hard." She said and I let my hand loosened my grip.
"Sorry I was lost in thought." I gave her really/fake smile.
"What was it, should I be worried."
"No, no it was just about the summer." we walked down the small path to the place.
"Well don't worry I'm here and safe with you." She smiles. I love that smile.

"We are here." She looked around in amazement.
"Wow, its beautiful."

_________________________________________
This book is good in my opinion. I do think some things could of changed but tell me your thoughts.
Hope you enjoyed today's chapter and the next one.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee💜✌😊

_______
Words- 747