36

Your POV
They shot him. Now he's dead, his body fell to the ground and bleed out. I screamed and cried but my stupid pills won't let me fricken fight back.
They thow me in there van leaving Colby died body on the stone ground.

I was crying and then a thought came in my head. I'm not going to be able to take the pills so they will were off but for now they can think I'm weak.

"Now y/n do you know were we are going." I shook my head no.
"Well we've been looking for you. Your going back home." I had wide eyes. My parents what me back, no I can't go back. I started crying cause I was mad but they think I'm just scared.

"Don't cry your parents love you and want you to come home." His smile gave me shivers.
I looked him died in the eyes and laughed. Talk about mood swings.
"I can't wait to see them again." They were cunfused on why I was laughing. They probably know what my parents have done to me.

I thought about Colby the whole way there, if he died then I would have nothing to live for.... But Sam and Georgie I can't leave them, there my family.

Later on, they have to put me in ropes  because I was banging on the wall. The pills were wearing off.
I need to stop this van.... But how. So I kept hitting the wall with my head, I just made me think at the moment.

"Hey little shit stop making so much noise." One yelled from the front.
"At least I'm not SCREAMING." I yelled at that part.
One of the guys sitting in the back with me slapped my face. I just laugh at his attempt of hurting me, witch made him even madder.

"Do you want me to broke your hand." He threatened me I just laughed even more.
"Do you want me to broke yours. I will if you touch me one more time." I said in a serious voice, and I really meant it.

"I wouldn't mess with her she is one of the people that got out of that closed down mental Institution." He grinned looked at me.
"Do you even know what happens there." His grin faded.
"I was whipped and almost died and I almost died cause they couldn't handle me so they tranquilized me so many times." They all looked shocked but one laughed.

"I thought they helped you people." The driver was shocked the most.
"No they thought it was funny that we were different and treated us like we were the monster but in reality they were." The man sitting next to me was speechless just like every one else  except one.

"And now that your taking me back to my parents there is 3 things that can happen.
1. They take me to a different mental hospital
2. They keep me in their basement and abused me once again or
3. I would just kill them and run away."
The driver stopped the van.

"Guys should we be doing this." Tow guys shook there heads.
"What do you get out of this if you take me to them." I questioned.
"Money." His voice sounded proud.
"Well keep driving so I can be paid off like a toy even though itd my life I'm 19 they don't need me anymore." I said annoyed.

"We have to take her back she's right and clearly she haven't been a threat to people anymore." The guy that sat in front of me finally spoke.
(There are 4 guys)

"But what about the money you know we need it." The man in the passenger seat said. He's the one that thinks I should be payed off.
"Take me back home were I was and then we can talk." They were going to  and turned to car around but the man in the passenger seat his friends in tbe head and took over.

"What the f*ck." The guy in front of me yelled. "Shut up we need this money and she is getting there." He pointed the gun at his head the lowered it.
I can't do anything about it now, Colby's died and my life will just be a waste so whatever happenes to me, happens and ill do nothing about it. I know I should fight back, get to my real home but I cant or can I, I see the gun on the floor in between the seats.

I watched as both guys by me fell asleep. I slowly messed with my wrists to wiggle my way out.

_________________________________________
Ooooh so the parents have been looking for her ever since she got out of the "hospital".
Do you think Colby really died cause he di- sorry can't tell you that..... Hahaha read next chapter to find out.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee💜✌😆

_______
Words-828