12

Your POV
I walked down stairs with colby. On my way smeling dinner. *sneeze* "blush you."
Colby said after I sneezed. . "thanks" we kept on walking. *sneeze....sneeze*
"Are you ok, are you sick." He asked stopping me. "Im fi- *sneeze* -ne." I couldn't stop sneezing. I felt itchy. I continued to walk down, when I was sitting at the table I couldn't breath right.
"What's in dinner." I asked breathing hard. "Well there's cheese, meat, the tortilla, hot peppers,-"
"WAIT PEPPERS." I yelled cutting him off then ran outside. I sat on the steps breathing better. "What's wrong" colby voice said behind me. "I'm allergic to peppers." I said quietly. "Oh umm do you want to eat somthing else with me out here." He grabbed my hands helping me up. "No its ok, you can eat dinner I can eat something else." I tell him. "No really I'm fine I've had his food a lot. So I can make us somthing." He reinsured me.

Colby POV
I walked back inside leaving y/n out out there. "So wants wrong with her." Sam asked eating his dinner. "She's allergic to peppers so we will just eat somthing out side. Oh and thanks for dinner brennen but we won't eat it." I then went to the fridge. I got out the leftover spaghetti from the other night. I warmed it up and walked back out side.

"Here you go." I hand her the plant. "Thank." She smiles and starts eating.
"So were do you guys really live?" She asks while I have a mouth full. So I put I finger up and finished. "We live in L.A."
"Really it must be nice there." She replied. "Yea its pritty at the beaches and house there are big." I say staring in her eyes that glow In the moon. "Your beautiful." I whispered to myself but she heard me. "Thanks, you know your the first person to call me that...my parents never stopped yelling to even look at me or." She stopped talking and now looking sad. "Or what" I know I should let it go but I want to know.
"Or helped me, they wanted to just throw me in the Mental Hospital, place I didn't even want to go there I wanted them to help me but never did." She confessed to me.

"Its ok now your with me and I'm going to help you there it all." I tell her as she smiles a little.

Brennen POV
'I'm so stupid she can't even eat me food, and she likes colby I just know it but shes going to love me I know she will.' I thought to myself.

"Thanks Brennen that was really good." Sam walked me and grabbed my plant and washed it. "Your welcome and thanks."

I walk on the porch to hear y/n and colby talking. "The mental hospital place I didn't even want to go there." That's all I heard before my thought took over and I didn't hear the rest.

'is she crazy but I haven't seen it. Is she ok or maybe her family member was there and she didn't want to go there.' My thoughts flooded my brain.

I walked to my room and did some research on y/n l/n
(your/name last/name)
She was on the missing list and on the wanted part of the website. "Oh My God." I yelled when I see it. Should I wait to see if anything it weird with her or turn her in.

_________________________________________
Ok Peoples just remember your allergic to any kind of pepper in this book.
Do you think anything is going to happen to y/n, keep reading to find out. And this story is just getting started. Leave a vote if you liked today's chapter ill see you peoples in the nest one.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee💜✌😋

_______
Words-653