23

Colby POV
"This could be goodbye." That was the last thing she said then the guard the brought her here grabbing her arm roughly.
She had no emotion when she walked away. I looked at Sam who was crying.
He didn't know what to say or how to act but I did.
I was filled with anger.
I walked to the front desk, Sam behind me.
"What the f*ck do you people do to those helpless people.
There already suffering just sitting in there." I yelled losing my temper. The lady's were shocked and scared.
"W-what do you m-mean." A lady said scared but I could tell by how she talk she knew what I was talking about.
"Wow I'm just going to call the cops." I started walking out but I was shot in the back by somthing. I turned to Sam and he had a little dart thingy sticking out of his arm then he fell to the floor.

I couldn't keep my eyes open and my body froze in place, I fell to the ground with my best friend.

"COLBY!" "COLBY! "COLBY WAKE UP." I heard y/n voice and slowly lifted my head. There was a bright light over y/n.
When I tried to move, my muscles were sore and I realize I was chained up to the wall. My vision was blurry.
To my left was Sam the same way I was.
On then other side over the room was
y/n and she was crying.
Sam wasn't wake yet and my thought was we were tranquilized.
"Colby every thing is going to be fine you just need to lison to what they say and you won't get hurt nor Sam. Please just lison to them. Please." She cried and she was in a chair.
I blinked to see clearly and it helped.
"Were are we, are you ok." I asked worried.
"We are in shock room and I'm fine right now." She said though her tears.
"Guys w-were are we." I looked over to see Sam now awake.
"Every thing will be fine." I told him but I don't think I would be.

About 10 minutes later a doctor looking guy came in.
"Now that everyone is awake I'm going to show you what kind of stuff we do here." He said with a grin.
"Colby right yea well these people here have rules of being good not having out bursts. But y/n here does not follow those rules and she's punished. As you seen earlier she had a lots and lots of scars from just a few days ago actually, she hasn't been good at keeping her temper. So I'm going to make her lison from here on." I was cunfused on what some of his words ment.

"What does that mean." I growled.
" let's just say she'll be shocked on how good she'll be from here on. Hahaha." He laugh at what he said and I processed it.
What she ment as the shock room was that chair she's sitting in is going to shock her.
"No don't hurt her she already had enough damage to her." I yelled tears formed my eyes.
"Its ok this will only hurt her a lot." He started to walk away when I yelled.
"NO, IF YOU DO ANYTHING I WILL KILL YOU." I yelled in a serious tone.
"Well does someone care about this little monster." He grinned ones more.
"She's not a monster and she has me that cares for her too" Sam said loud enough from the room the echo a little.
"Well this is going to hurt you also."
(As in seeing her get shocked ok not him getting hurt)
That doctor said then left.

_________________________________________
Such a cliff hanfer. I'm sorry but you'll see what happens next chapter.
Hope you like this sad book.....like two chapters ago I realized that this is like a sad book but its just what's happening right now....I'm sorry.
Don't forget to leave a vote if you like any of my chapters thanks.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee💜✌😂

_______
Words-691