Under The Streetlight

*Imagine Jungkook looking cute and innocent, just like the fanart above. Except with more skin showing hehe*

Summary: Jimin is in need of some release, so he goes to pick up a prostitute at a popular street corner. He finds Jungkook, a cute virgin, selling his body for the first time.

Tags: Smut. Dirty Talk. Pet Names. Rough Sex. Age Difference.Top Park Jimin. Bottom Jeon Jungkook. Businessman Jimin. Prostitute Jungkook. Experienced Jimin. Virgin Jungkook. Innocent Jungkook. Possessive Jimin. Jimin is 26 years old. Jungkook is 18 years old.

~~~~~~~

2 months. 2 months since Jimin has gotten laid.

Jimin was the head of marketing in Kim Corporation, and it took a lot of his time. He couldn't get laid every week as he did back in his college days. He certainly didn't have the time to go to the bar, charm a beautiful woman or man into his bed.

And that's why Jimin was here. A well-known corner that always had several prostitutes mingling around. Usually, you wouldn't find Jimin dead there, he didn't need to pay for sex. Never did, never has. But Jimin was desperate, horny, and had no time to go to the bar.

A cute, young man caught his attention. He looked pure, and untouched compared to the other prostitutes there.

Jimin glanced over at the pretty innocent looking prostitute sitting in the passenger seat of his black Audi A3. Jimin looked at the young man's tight pastel pink shorts that showed off his thick pale thighs and his soft oversized white sweater that had slipped down to reveal unmarred prominent collarbones. The sight of the pretty boy had Jimin's pants tightening.

Jungkook was the name he offered. When they negotiated prices, Jungkook could barely look at him in the eye. Such a shy little thing.

Jimin wanted to fuck him so bad. Jungkook was young, pretty, and so submissive. Big doe brown eyes, petal pink lips, silky black hair, soft pale skin, and a perky little ass. He was perfect and exactly what Jimin needed and more.

As the fancy hotel he was staying at came into view, he slowed down to enter the parking lot. Jimin passed the keys to his black Audi A3 to the valet at the entrance of the hotel. Jimin smoothly got out waiting for Jungkook to do the same. He led Jungkook towards his suite before he locked it behind him. In the soft artificial light, Jungkook looked just as pretty as he had under the street light and something primal curled inside of Jimin's chest.

"Get undressed," Jimin commanded immediately after getting inside the room.

Jungkook eyes widened as he flushed a pretty red at Jimin's blunt manner. He played with the long sleeves of his sweater as he looked down at the plush golden carpet.

"O-okay," Junkook cutely stuttered out as he did what he was told to do.

Jungkook easily complied and when he was finished stood there squirming shyly at Jimin's intense stare. Jimin felt his erection throb inside his tight dress pants at the absolute obedience and need to please the prostitute showed.

"There is lube in the drawer beside the bed. I want to see you prep yourself." Jimin said after he had his fill of looking at Jungkook's beautiful little body.

"Um..c-can you tell me how, please? I-I don't know how to do it," Jungkook stuttered out once again.

Jimin froze. It couldn't be...

"Are you saying that you are a virgin?" Jimin eventually spoke out his thoughts.

Jungkook nodded wordlessly. He shivered as the AC turned on and he stood naked in front of the vent. Jimin wasn't sure how to react, but all he knew was that the thought of fucking a virgin excited him. He would be the first to touch Jungkook.