Pink Panties

*no fanart of CEO Jungkook and Secretary Jimin, so I decided to use a picture of Jungkook looking like a hot CEO*

Summary: Jungkook can barely control himself around his new omega secretary. When he sees that his "innocent" secretary is wearing pink panties, he snaps.

Tags: Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics. Alpha/Omega. Smut. Dirty Talk. Slight Feminization. Crossdressing. Slight Humiliation. Semi-Public Sex. Office Sex. Rough Sex. Omega Jimin. Alpha Jungkook. Bottom Jimin. Top Jungkook. Secretary Jimin. CEO Jungkook. Hoseok and Taehyung are briefly mentioned.

~~~~~~~

Jeon Jungkook knew how to control himself well. Jeon Jungkook was the definition and epitome of alpha control.

He followed a strict, healthy diet which can shamefully admit to breaking once or twice. Sue him, the mochi ice cream from two weeks ago was simply too hard to resist. Although mochi ice cream tended to be low in calories, it still didn't fit in his strict diet.

Jungkook also exercised practically religiously. He liked to keep himself nice and toned. Jungkook scheduled his days to the very last second and kept his workspace organized.

Jeon Jungkook was always in complete control of himself. At least he used to be. Control now seemed to be a foreign concept. He could barely maintain control. His new omega secretary was the one to blame.

Who could blame him though? Jimin had to be the most stunning omega Jungkook has ever had the pleasure of meeting. Soft brown eyes, silky blonde hair, a lean dancer's body with sharp hips and thick thighs. His voice was warm and soft. It reminded him of melted chocolate. Sometimes Jungkook wondered how rough and deep Jimin's voice could get it if Jungkook fucked his mouth regularly.

Just the thought of it had a shudder going down Jungkook's spine.

Those plump pink lips wrapped around Jungkook's cock, soft sounds of content coming from his throat, those brown eyes shiny with pearly tears. Again, Jungkook couldn't help but shudder.

This wasn't like him. Jungkook was the perfect CEO, and a messy office romance would completely ruin that. He would become the boss that fucked his employees. But this innocent, cute, little secretary had him seriously straining to control himself. He didn't know how much longer he could keep himself from touching.

For seven long months, Jungkook had suffered in agonizing silence. He tried to ignore everything Jimin did. Every little thing only increasing his desire to break the omega apart in his hands. The way Jimin called him 'sir' or demurely lowered his long lashes to rest on top of sweet cheekbones had Jungkook straining to control himself. He fought the urge to run his large veiny hands over Jimin's peach like ass, beautifully framed by those tight dress pants he always wore.

Seven months of wet dreams, hiding his uncomfortable boner, masturbating until his right hand burned and he had to use his left hand. Until now.

Because Jimin, the seemingly innocent omega, was wearing cute little panties. Pink, soft lace panties that peeked out slightly over the top of the black dress pants when he bent over to load paper in the copy machine. Panties that were made a bit obvious by the slightly too tight dress pants the secretary love to wear to work. Panties that had been taunting and tempting Jungkook for hours when he finally snapped. Consequences, be damn.

"Jimin? We have a few things to finish up. Do you mind staying late tonight?" Jungkook asked the composed omega.

"Of course not, sir," Jimin replied quickly.